My best take on cheap juices.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ardy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 16, 2010
The Cascades
I'm not a wealthy man. I live on a low paying income. It was in my best interest to find a great juice at a low price. I bought the 1$ per ml stuff when I was doing good, but because the situation I had to cut back. So now after getting spoiled on all those high priced liquids how do you find a low priced liquid that has all that complexity?
Rule 1: All those low priced makers usually have a flavor that got them on the map.
Rule 2: All those low priced makers usually try to get you to buy flavors outside of their map.
Rule 3: Research, Research, Research. Find the map flavor, and just buy that.

Here is a few map flavors on the cheap.

Good life vapors "Deadly Sin"
Steam juice "Jerry juice"
casey jones mainline reserve "Gold Rush"
One Hit Wonder " Muffin Man" You can get this 180ml for $50 shipped here : Muffin Man E-juiceFlawless Vape Shop | Flawless Vape Shop

Last edited:

KattMamma

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2015
DFW Area, Texas
If you're not into making your own, you still might benefit from buying a few DIY flavors (and maybe a sweetener). Then you can buy the cheap juice (which is often a single flavor, and weak) and just add a few drops of flavor for a drastic improvement, and super low cost.

When I first started DIY, I was surprised to learn that all of the house brands that I thought they were "mixing" were actually available as a single flavor. So the house brands are pg, vg, nic, and 1 flavor.

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
Price does not necessarily equal quality, and IMHO $1 per mil is WAY too much too pay by any standards!! :rolleyes:

There are plenty of vendors out there with excellent juices at very reasonable prices... and many of them are having Sales for the Holiday, too :cool: (my email was full of Sale notices this morning!!)

There are a couple of places to check on who is having a sale:
Deals and Steals | Page 159 | E-Cigarette Forum
SEASONAL SALES | E-Cigarette Forum

And you might want to try your Luck at winning some juice here:
Contests | Page 219 | E-Cigarette Forum

With some of the ongoing ones in this post:
Contests | Page 214 | E-Cigarette Forum
(although it hasn't been updated in a while...)

Hope that helps!! :D

Reactions: jefsview

tearose50

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2011
Tennessee :-)
I just can't call the liquids at https://www.pvliquids.com/productslist.asp cheap---they are just too darn good. :)

130ml mini jugs -- $50.

Not familiar with NLV brand? Try some 10ml samples -- or better yet, 30 ml bottles on sale this weekend for $9.80. Free shipping today (and everyday) with $14 minimum order.

My every day's most often include include Gold, Bounty Hunter or NLV4ya....though I quite enjoy over 1/2 the line. I'm not a "fruity" fan, but the fresh unique taste of fruit 3 or the freshness of strawberry beach or peach beach adorn my tanks from time to time.

Reactions: Dr Vapenstien

Nanny22

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Michigan
I think Deals and Steals was linked in a post earlier in this thread, but here it is again, go to the most recent posts for current sales: Deals and Steals | E-Cigarette Forum
EDIT -- most of the sales will be expiring at Midnight tonight, so better hurry!
One of the best sales is at Nicoticket for 40% off everything with code "PRIDE40" - ridiculously cheap price for quality juice. I am sure there are other big sales, but that was the biggest one I saw on a well known company.

Last edited:
Reactions: DanJiblets

Nanny22

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Michigan
Thanks it's tempting but I've spent so much in the last couple days. If shipping is cheap I may splurge on the vanilla custard. I have not tried a vanilla custard ever and everybody loves it. There's shows awards and crap lol.
I hear ya -- I probably spent more than I should on all the sales as well. Nicoticket's custard is good, their Absolut Creme Brûlée is even better. I also love their Peanut Butter Cookie. In addition to the Memorial Day sale, they have a one time use 50% off code with no limit and no expiration, the code is "BOGO". Maybe down the road you can give them a try.
The Plume Room also has great juice and they do a flavor of the week special, 30 ML for $10.50. The juice of the week changes every Monday night.
Ahlusion is another great company that does frequent sales usually 25-40 % off.
Hope that helps you out a little!

herb

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2014
Northern NJ native , Coastal NC now.
I also give my vote to Mount baker for the best value for premium e-liquid and a great service. I give my vote for the worst value to all those that try to steal your money if more than 0.5 $ per ml.

Premium e liquid ? Don't think so lol. I like Vista a lot better than Baker and their quite cheap.

Reactions: Racehorse

Dreamer13

ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2015
West Virginia
Thanks it's tempting but I've spent so much in the last couple days. If shipping is cheap I may splurge on the vanilla custard. I have not tried a vanilla custard ever and everybody loves it. There's shows awards and crap lol.

Vape Wilds On Cloud Custard is one of my favorite cheap custard vapes. Free shipping on orders over $20 and they are fast to mail out your order.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread