Status
Not open for further replies.

DaveSignal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2014
Maryland
WoW! I am realizing, I am a light weight here. I have used about a 1/4 bottle of 15 ml in a little over a week. lol Maybe I need to step it up, and the analogs will go away a bit faster?
Its a different way to vape. You need a high wattage mod (or mech mod) with an rda and be willing to lung hit it (not mouth to lung). I find it very enjoyable and don't have a desire for cigarettes. It might work for you, but it kind of turns into a hobby at this point. Depending on your current interest, you might not want to go out and buy a ton of new stuff if you like the vape that you already get from your current devices.

Reactions: Vannie

edyle

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2013
Port-of-Spain, Trinidad & Tobago
VAping 3mg and about 15mls a day. Is that to much? Also switched to a 30-70 vg/pg anyone ever get bad aftertaste?

No it is not.
3mg/ml x 15ml = 45mg.

I think the average is more like a hundred milligrams per day; some vape 50, some vape 200.

Last edited:

Vannie

May 19, 2015
Clifford Pa
Its a different way to vape. You need a high wattage mod (or mech mod) with an RDA and be willing to lung hit it (not mouth to lung). I find it very enjoyable and don't have a desire for cigarettes. It might work for you, but it kind of turns into a hobby at this point. Depending on your current interest, you might not want to go out and buy a ton of new stuff if you like the vape that you already get from your current devices.
oic now. I am gonna stick to this for a bit. Seems to be working ok for me so far. I am not sure whats gonna happen in the near future, I might want something different. I am not sure after reading this, that I am even using this the way I am supposed to. I don't draw this into my mouth, and then into my lungs. I am drawing it right into my lungs, as far I think anyway...lol O wow, I may need more help than I thought here o_O

DaveSignal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2014
Maryland
Oh, well many vapers do that, including myself. Usually it requires a large amount of airflow and I wasn't sure what kind of device you were using so I assumed it was some kind of clearomizers or tank with replaceable coils that has a much more restrictive airflow. Many people vape these devices the same way that they would smoke a cigarette: i.e.: take a drag, inhale, exhale. The lung hitters, which might be you too, have developed a different method that skips the taking a drag part.

Vannie

May 19, 2015
Clifford Pa
Oh, well many vapers do that, including myself. Usually it requires a large amount of airflow and I wasn't sure what kind of device you were using so I assumed it was some kind of clearomizers or tank with replaceable coils that has a much more restrictive airflow. Many people vape these devices the same way that they would smoke a cigarette: i.e.: take a drag, inhale, exhale. The lung hitters, which might be you too, have developed a different method that skips the taking a drag part.
I have just recently started, vaping. It was suggested by the salesman, that I get the KangerTech vape pen. It does have a tank with replaceable coils. I don't feel as though it works well enough, when I inhale it like a cigarette. I have to pull pretty hard to get the feeling I think I need. I am guessing this is where the need for new mods come into play? Is there a wrong way of doing this? I am seriously asking, because I have no idea. I was just looking for something to help me quit analogs, without using the patch. I am still learning about mods.

bloodless2010

ECF Veteran
Mar 1, 2015
I have just recently started, vaping. It was suggested by the salesman, that I get the KangerTech vape pen. It does have a tank with replaceable coils. I don't feel as though it works well enough, when I inhale it like a cigarette. I have to pull pretty hard to get the feeling I think I need. I am guessing this is where the need for new mods come into play? Is there a wrong way of doing this? I am seriously asking, because I have no idea. I was just looking for something to help me quit analogs, without using the patch. I am still learning about mods.
Not really the right thread to be talking about this, but I'll give you some pointers, even though I'm pretty new to vaping myself (sort-of)
Try not to pull too hard when vaping as this can force liquid into the air-flow chamber which is not nice! Depending on the atomizer you are using (the tank) the airholes vary, try widening it up a little bit with a small (very small) drillbit that will open it up a little bit so you get the airflow you need/want. Alternatively look into atomizers with adjustable airflows, it will come in very handy! Hope I helped!

Vannie

May 19, 2015
Clifford Pa
Not really the right thread to be talking about this, but I'll give you some pointers, even though I'm pretty new to vaping myself (sort-of)
Try not to pull too hard when vaping as this can force liquid into the air-flow chamber which is not nice! Depending on the atomizer you are using (the tank) the airholes vary, try widening it up a little bit with a small (very small) drillbit that will open it up a little bit so you get the airflow you need/want. Alternatively look into atomizers with adjustable airflows, it will come in very handy! Hope I helped!
Thank you! This information probably would help, if I knew what any of this meant...lol I just took a look at mine to see about the air holes. I am pretty sure I am seeing what you're talking about. There are just 2 very tiny holes, one on each side? I really know nothing about these things at all. I let the salesman direct me into what I needed, as a starter. It seems like things are good, only as soon as I change my coil. After a day, it seems tougher to draw from. I don't vape all that much, and was told a coil would last about 3 days for moderate vaping. Could this information be wrong? I just put the money out for this one, and am not ready to move up yet, at least I don't think so. However, I found myself smoking more today than I have in the past week. Something doesn't seem right about this one today. I will take your advice, and see if that helps. Again, Thank you :)

Reactions: bloodless2010

kr8mods

May 12, 2015
When i very firsy started vaping over 8 months ago i was at 12 mg nic at 50 ml the first day lowered my nic and got a mech and rda thinking i was going to use more juice but honestly i used only 15 ml a day after about a week. Then about a month ago i got into box mods and since i can control my watts and vv im back to 30 ml a day but at 3 mg nic. Not really sure how much i care about how much juice i consume bc at the end of the day it has to be way better than analogs. Ob and diy juice is a life saver for your pocket book lol.

edyle

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2013
Port-of-Spain, Trinidad & Tobago
Oh wow.. I vape maybe a tank (1.5ml - Protank mini 3) of 11mg juice in a 24 hour period, sometimes it takes 2 days to go through it.. I thought I was vaping a lot.. How can you guys vape so much o_O and for those vaping more than 10ml-20ml a day, where do you get your juice or do you make it yourself?

More power vaporizes more juice.

bloodless2010

ECF Veteran
Mar 1, 2015
Thank you! This information probably would help, if I knew what any of this meant...lol I just took a look at mine to see about the air holes. I am pretty sure I am seeing what you're talking about. There are just 2 very tiny holes, one on each side? I really know nothing about these things at all. I let the salesman direct me into what I needed, as a starter. It seems like things are good, only as soon as I change my coil. After a day, it seems tougher to draw from. I don't vape all that much, and was told a coil would last about 3 days for moderate vaping. Could this information be wrong? I just put the money out for this one, and am not ready to move up yet, at least I don't think so. However, I found myself smoking more today than I have in the past week. Something doesn't seem right about this one today. I will take your advice, and see if that helps. Again, Thank you :)
Personally, I use the coils until I feel like they need to change, which is normally a lot longer than 3 days.. if it starts producing little vapor, burn taste, or it starts leaking, then it's probably time to change the coil. I had some leakage problems before but a new coil fixed it. You'll get a burnt taste/little(or no) vapor when the wick gets dirty from the nicotine/eliquid you're using. Plus coils are pretty cheap, they are easily replaceable and you can pick up a multi pack for pretty cheap too.

Vannie

May 19, 2015
Clifford Pa
Personally, I use the coils until I feel like they need to change, which is normally a lot longer than 3 days.. if it starts producing little vapor, burn taste, or it starts leaking, then it's probably time to change the coil. I had some leakage problems before but a new coil fixed it. You'll get a burnt taste/little(or no) vapor when the wick gets dirty from the nicotine/eliquid you're using. Plus coils are pretty cheap, they are easily replaceable and you can pick up a multi pack for pretty cheap too.
I wish these coils lasted a lot longer than 3 days, but they don't seem to be. I am not a chain vapor either, so I don't understand why they seem to go so fast. That is exactly what is happening. Little to no vapor, and not much taste that is enjoyable. Maybe I need a better brand of mod or something? I am really enjoying this, just wish it lasted a bit longer for me. Not knowing what is best, is a very big disadvantage. I just let the salesman sell me whatever he thought was best, because no matter what he knows, it's more than me...lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread