RDA Better than Plume Veil?

Status
Not open for further replies.

gone3uo6

ECF Veteran
May 1, 2015
Pocomoke City, MD
gone3uo6.blogspot.com
I have 1 rda so I don't really have anything to compare to...I bought a Veritas clone and slapped a .8 ohm single Clapton 26ga 32ga in there with a rayon wick and WOW! I don't have any reason to want another! It's my kindergarten sweet heart. Doesn't leak--even on its side. It really isn't hard to build on. First coil I've made and installed and it only took 10 mins to wick and all. Guy at the local shop tried it and said the flavor was insane

2naphish

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2013
the boro, Tennessee
I have three Plumes sitting here collecting dust, kicked out by either the Derringer, Hobo or Kennedy. The only part of any of the plumes that I use now is one of the V1.5 decks which I use with a Raiju top cap for a reduced chamber, other than that I have no interest in the plumeveil.

nice tip on the Raiju cap. fits perfectly, no leaking and better flavor then either with the original cap. thanks.

Retro138

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2014
Philadelphia
I have to say after using almost all the RDA's in this thread The Doge has beat them all out in flavor and clouds. Just seems more versatile. But a persons preference is their preference. If the plume veil is producing what you love, then it sounds like you found your RDA!

Take it as a sign you don't have to keep buying different equipment to get what you're looking for.

Reactions: Ohm Gnome
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread