Verified Member
Jul 15, 2014
Portugal

2legsshrt

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2009
Spokane,WA
What I don't get it doesn't seem hotter of course I am running it at 10 less but it is like it is achieving the better vape and flavor another way. I can't figure it out but I like it. Now it is even better then it was which is fantastic since I thought it was the best thing out there before.

Reactions: jmercury1

HolmanGT

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2013
St. George, UT USA
I've just been using the eco mode and running it 10 degrees less and 2J less and getting more vapor.

Did you know that you can set a Joules out in eco mode that is different than all the other Boost modes.

I just set mine:
ECO mode 22.5 watts (joules)
Soft, Standard, Powerful and Powerful+ are at 25 Watts (joules)

I like YiHi and the SX Mini M Class but there idea of providing information to the end user leaves something to be desired.

JimScotty0

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2014
Garden Grove, CA, USA
www.facebook.com
Did you know that you can set a Joules out in eco mode that is different than all the other Boost modes.

I just set mine:
Yep, I posted that a few pages back earlier. Nice unexpected feature.

PapaPro

ECF Veteran
Apr 13, 2015
London
Btw, I forgot to add that I could not get my PC to see my M Class without a battery installed. Also, I had to have my M Class connected to my PC before I got the link feature to work.

So I would suggest leaving your battery in you M Class. Installing the software as the guy a few pages back suggested. Then connect you M once the PC (Driver) software is installed and select "link" in the software menu on you M class. That is the only way I got my win 7 PC to see my device.

Once done, remove battery and all worked for me.

Big thanks to you all!

Vlad1

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2014
Earth
Can someone else that has the 150W update on their device perform the following and report back please?

1. Place device in Eco mode with a ni200 build in place
2. Remove battery
3. Wait 10 sec and replace / reinstall battery
4. Hit fire button 5 times after the initial boot screen to power up

Report back what the battery bar and function of the device is at this point please.

dems86

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 3, 2014
Sacramento, CA, US
Can someone else that has the 150W update on their device perform the following and report back please?

1. Place device in Eco mode with a ni200 build in place
2. Remove battery
3. Wait 10 sec and replace / reinstall battery
4. Hit fire button 5 times after the initial boot screen to power up

Report back what the battery bar and function of the device is at this point please.
It essploded :D

THE WGU CLUB
Card Carrying Member/Co-Founder

Reactions: Vlad1

Vlad1

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2014
Earth

I just set mine:

I like YiHi and the SX Mini M Class but there idea of providing information to the end user leaves something to be desired.

Yup, @JimScotty0 reported this, The new Eco Function has moved us up to 15 memory locations. While Eco is chosen from the soft modes area on the main screen it's really more like choosing from the sub-menu of "Joules, Power or Eco"

Reactions: jmercury1

Vlad1

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2014
Earth
Some tips from Yihi for those that are doing the updates.

20141204013758_86056.jpg

JimScotty0

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2014
Garden Grove, CA, USA
www.facebook.com
If anyone really wants to really take a walk on the wild side today,:danger: "Bonmatos" posted a link in the SXmini mod thread to a YouTube site where the owner made a logo changer for the SX, SXM, and the 350J chip modders.

He just updated the tool to work with the SXM with the latest v2.1 firmware using his data file:

SXmini-M_150W_20150525-1711_V2.1.data This is the one to use with the new firmware and the SXM.

I haven't tried it yet, but it does look tempting especially now that we have firmware that we can go back to if needed.

Do we have any bricklayers here wanting to take a leap? :matrix:

Well I couldn't resist. lol And no brick laying tonight. The software works just fine. Here are my results...

Modified the BootUp Logo
20150525_161524.jpg

20150525_161524.jpg

You can also change any of the messages.
20150525_161824.jpg

My creative work with the BootUp Logo Editor.
Jim's StartUp.JPG

And the v2.1 upgrade is still working just fine so time to vape on it. :headbang:

retird

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2010
North Side
Cant confirm anything at this point. Why I asked for others to test and report back. If you would do the test and report back that would be beneficial to us all.

I have no mini... but a buddy has the J board and I just wanted to make him aware of what you are experiencing (I assume after an update)... thus my question..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread