Provari, the ax has come for you

Status
Not open for further replies.

alicewonderland

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2012
Pretty sure he had 18650 in it. Not sure, since the first time I saw it we were sitting at breakfast.

I will give him credit in the fact he just swapped batteries, but I can pass through, and I can buy 2 MVP V3s and have cool tank money left.

just wait til the kanger subbox is out, cant wait for those. swappable battery.

Reactions: DPLongo22

jwbnyc

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 4, 2014
To answer the charge that the ProVari is outmoded... do accuracy and reliability ever go out of style?

And as for the charge that they are overpriced... Perhaps, that's a matter of opinion, but they are currently more affordable than they have ever been.

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
The problem with ProVari is that they're marketed to an extremely miniscule group of people. I firmly believe that if they start marketing to appeal sub ohm vapers like aspire is, they'll pick back up for sure. ProVari may not be anything special when you take away quality, but people still buy them for that vaping status of owning a ProVari.

1dcc.jpg

alicewonderland

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2012
I like Kanger gear. All my tanks are Kanger.

I may grab the K Box and give it a spin for fun. You can never have too much vape gear, right?

def wait a little, i believe the Subbox is coming out, if not already out. replaceable 18650 battery and much sleeker looking case than the kbox.

2015-new-products-of-kanger-subbox-mini.jpg

Reactions: DPLongo22

FearTX

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 15, 2013
Outside of Austin, The Republic of Texas
I think the kanger subbox is too expensive.
:pop:

Agreed, but that follows Kangers pricing scheme.

Release at high RRP, get the fad followers, drop it a tad get the review followers. Then three weeks after initial release announce the new version and drop the price again.

alicewonderland

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2012
That thing looks Sexy!

My 1 complaint about the MVP is its a bit chunky to just toss in my pocket when I go out cruising and to car shows. Not a big deal, it isn't too bad, but I would like something a little smaller.

im not sure how big the MVP is as I never held one, but looking at the subbox it looks just a tad bigger than the size of 2 18650 batteries. The MVP must be smaller since its a LiPo battery isnt it? I personally went for mech mod for my portability for my own car meets/drives I attend :thumbs: either that or I take my beater vaporshark that looks like a battlescarred veteran since i dropped scraped and beat it to death, yet still works against all odds.

jlxg3IS.jpg

i did some of that scraping myself though, so it didnt get like that by itself lol :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread