Nicotine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vatic

Verified Member
Mar 28, 2015
Ohio
none usually but sometimes I'll use a smidge of nicotine....like maybe 3mg in a dripper if I'm having a hard day. :D Started out at 24mg about 5 years ago quickly moved to 18 was there for a long time then stepped down to 12 and was there for a few years and then sub ohming got me to 6 and 3mg and then it just seemed logical to quit nic altogether.

alexmot

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 19, 2015
Louisiana, USA
I'm not into sub ohm / dripping yet so I bounce back and forth in the 12-16 range.

The one sub ohm hit I did take was using 18mg nic. Next time someone passes me a mod and says "dude, try this" I need to ask a few questions first. :) that and "I call it death by menthol. "

Jorge22

ECF Veteran
12 mg. I also have a few liquids at 0 mg to which I add some BiteXtra Enhancer for use with clearos as the BiteXtra doesn't go well with cartos for some reason. But I prefer 12 (10 or 11 is the same but 12 is a more universal number). Of course the reason why I like to vape at 12 probably has to do with the way I vape: standard Boges (2.8 ohms) at 4.2 v = +- 6 w. If I sub-ohmed, I'm sure I'd have to go down a lot. Hmm, I also think 10-11-12 os how I get the best flavour, don't even ask me how but that's how I sense it.

tl220

May 27, 2015
Proud to be at 6mg. Started with 24mg but even in the process of quitting cigs was too strong for me, not enough flavor. Im happy at 6mg (subohm) maybe in the future ill drop to 3mg. Quit last november. By febuary i wasnt even thinking about cigs. Now the thought of tobacco puts a bad taste in my mouth, but i think any high quality ejuice should do this with enough time

Deadkaiser

ECF Veteran
May 14, 2015
Yer I started at 12mg then went to 6mg and i'm now going to 3mg but my consumption of e liquid has easily offset that. I can now easily go through 8ml a day thanks to a subtank before I was going through a max of 3ml. Most of the time I vape now because i enjoy it even when i go out and forget my vape I really dont start craving until after a few hours unlike smoking where its was 2h ok 3h i would steal a cig 4h I would kill for one :).....

Honestly I recon my nic consumption has gone through the roof but due the manner in which it is slowly consumed my dependence or at least that sense of urgency for nic has been reduced. That all said while vaping I have OD on nic like 5 time ( u know headache and stomach craps) that never happened to me when smoking. I'm probably a pack a day guy now thanks to vaping where as used to be 5 cigs a day guy...... and i'm loving it......

without the imperative for quitting as apparently i'm not doing myself any harm I think it will be awhile before I quite..... Is this the perfect industry 'harmless' and addictive lol

GL to every one trying to get of the nic, and just enjoy everyone who just found a reason never to quite!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread