Ry4life

ECF Veteran
Jan 11, 2015
Canada
Thank you to Anita at GearBest for forwarding me this tank for review

Specs

Dimensions : 22x77 mm Capacity: 4ml
Weight: 60 g Thread: 510

This tank comes very nicely packaged , good sturdy box and well protected . In the box you get the tank( coil already installed), an extra coil, and my favorite Extra Glass ! ( more tanks should come with them)

The smok GCT is an upgrade over the VCT in that it uses 0.2 ohm temperature sensing coils ( ni200) . They have redesigned the airflow to accommodate both styles of vaping . I wouldn't say the airflow is as wide open as an Arctic or Goblin or anything but it's certainly not restricted .

Performance

I was fairly impressed with the performance of this tank given that I usually wrap my own coils . The coils themselves are made from Japanese cotton and read perfectly and vape extraordinarily well providing a rich flavourful vape. I've been using the same coil for almost a week and have had no drop in performance or resistance so that's always a good sign .

The airflow adjustment is smooth and clicks into place and you have no worries that it won't stay there . You have four choices of airflow , the largest being 9.2 x 2.2 mm and the smallest 2.2 mm . More than enough airflow for me but others ( especially drippers) may feel restricted .

Styling

I'm not fussy on the look of this tank . I think the gold accents cheapen it but that's just me . Not much to say on this topic as taste is subjective .

Pros

• Performs well
  • Coils have great flavor
  • It's cheaper than most tanks in this category
Cons

• You only have one choice of coil resistance
  • Styling
Conclusion

Would I buy one no , because I don't like the look of the tank . That's my opinion as others will like it . It does work very well though so I wouldn't hesitate to get one if I liked the styling . Coils are very reasonably priced as well so it's a very cheap option compared to other tanks in the same arena .

Again thanks for reading guys and if you want to pick one up GearBest has a great deal on them . Cheers

Smok GCT Rebuildable Tank Atomizer Clearomizer-21.16 and Free Shipping| GearBest.com < get one here

Last edited:

Ry4life

ECF Veteran
Jan 11, 2015
Canada
image.jpg

Ry4life

ECF Veteran
Jan 11, 2015
Canada
How about the overall quality of the tank? I haven't had good experiences with Smok products in the past and have always viewed them as a cheap, budget company like eLeaf.

Sent from my HTC One M8 Harman/Kardon edition
Overall quality is pretty darn good for the low price of the tank . When you look at the cost of say a nautilus mini ..for 22 bucks it's a good deal . It's not heavy and bulky but it functions quite well and provides a great vape .

Oberon75

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 26, 2014
Roseville, Mi, USA
Overall quality is pretty darn good for the low price of the tank . When you look at the cost of say a nautilus mini ..for 22 bucks it's a good deal . It's not heavy and bulky but it functions quite well and provides a great vape .
Good to know. I'll probably get one then. I was just a bit weary because of my experience with their Vivi Novas.

Sent from my HTC One M8 Harman/Kardon edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread