Woodvil Sale Day Thread - May 23, 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReigntheGamer

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2014
Which one??

I believe it was this one, but if it's not one very similar.

82_blood_wood_555b5a4421d53.jpg

Found this about it: Comments: Traditionally known by the name Satine, it’s no wonder that the wood (now more commonly called Bloodwood) has grown so popular as an imported wood species. Though it poses some challenges in working characteristics, its hardness, strength, and coloration make this a crimson favorite.

Last edited:

JC Okie

REOnaut
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2010
Tulsa, OK
yep, i really, really like that one. it has way more blond than the one i got.

It's my all-time favorite REO, period. It was a blem and there's a little scar top left, but I don't care at all. It is what I use 90% of the time these days because it has the gold contacts in it. That's why I'm so excited to get these new ones. I have many, many REOs, but very few with the upgrade contacts, and none with the new 510. The only other ones I have with gold contacts are two little 14500 original Minis. That just doesn't cut it. I imagine that this (above) and one or both of the new ones will be my go to REOs from now on. I have three Chalice IIIs to go on them. I'm set.

Edit: Except I still totally wish I could get that Pink blem he's eventually going to offer up.

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
by my count, only 59 left? - this is WRONG....I only counted 10 pages so there are much more left. sorry
Ha ha, glad to hear I'm not the only one who didn't know about all the secret, extra pages after ten :)

Drumonron

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2009
Ha ha, glad to hear I'm not the only one who didn't know about all the secret, extra pages after ten :)

Hehe I know right. ENAUD, I like your signature...how'd you accidentally stop smoking? Was it like me? I didn't take up vaping to quit smoking but I didn't like analogs after tasting the vape....then REOS came in and the rest is...well...as they say, REO history.

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
Hehe I know right. ENAUD, I like your signature...how'd you accidentally stop smoking? Was it like me? I didn't take up vaping to quit smoking but I didn't like analogs after tasting the vape....then REOS came in and the rest is...well...as they say, REO history.
I was smoking really heavy, and tried vaping to appease my better half. The store owner I met told me, he never wanted to "quit" anything, but found vaping and liked it better than smoking. This somehow made sense to me, I didn't really want to quit, I was just sick and tired of being sick and tired, so I gave vaping a try, with a couple inferno batteries and T3 tanks, I decided to go it the afternoon and night. I had five cigs in the pack when I left the store, I smoked two that night before bed. Then smoked two the next night before bed, vaping like a fiend all through that day. The next day...vaped like a fiend, and had my last cig before bed. I literally accidentally quit smoking, wasn't looking to, had given up hope years before. I was convinced that I was going to die by my own hand from smoking...yet some twist of fate had different plans for me. Yes, I am an accidental quitter :thumbs: :D

Drumonron

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2009
Me...personally...think that...in time, the "Ecig" will go down in history as one of the most impactful inventions to the health and mortality of humans. Any way that allowed you to abandon those health hazards is positive. What kills me is this new generation of smokers - I just don't get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread