Status
Not open for further replies.

dems86

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 3, 2014
Sacramento, CA, US
I downloaded 7zip and extracted the file but when on the Yihi updater page the file cannot be seen under .SXI or any *.*

I just can't see spending $29 for WinRAR as I never work with zip or rar files that often. I have to think on this a bit.
I use WinRAR and I've never paid for it (not a pirate either).

THE WGU CLUB
Card Carrying Member/Co-Founder

Reactions: Vlad1

littlewierdo

ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2009
San Antonio, TX - USA
Thank you for the searching into the empty battery issue, umm, why couldnt they just do a single change for the gravity sensor, fix the bug with the check resistance and simply add a setting for screen timeout? Is Eco mode really necessary?

Now I have to remember to swap to a different power mode or get annoyed when I swap batteries...

Yea, I needed to take a nap after messing around with this thing all day so...

Vlad1

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2014
Earth
Thank you for the searching into the empty battery issue, umm, why couldnt they just do a single change for the gravity sensor, fix the bug with the check resistance and simply add a setting for screen timeout? Is Eco mode really necessary?

Now I have to remember to swap to a different power mode or get annoyed when I swap batteries...

The update IMO was a pretty major rewrite not only adding functionality in several different areas but also increasing the power output capabilities. Any time the code is being worked on in several different areas or routines that may affect other functions, there will sometimes be a need to make changes to those other areas as well. Is Eco necessary? No but it's a nice feature and I'll like it even more when they fix the bug that was deployed with it. For the people that it bothers they can run any other mode and the device is just like it was prior to the update for all practical purposes.

JimScotty0

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2014
Garden Grove, CA, USA
www.facebook.com

Well on the good side they did seem to fix the resistance set bug and gave an option for turning off the gravity sensor which I like anyway. I don't like that they turned off all gravity sensing for setting Joules regardless if you have it on or off.

I just sent Yihi a message reporting to them about the Eco bug. It is daytime there so maybe I might hear back from them soon.

craigsdocks

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2013
Northeast USA
www.craigsdocks.com
I had a hellava time upgrading mine but finally figured it out

warning yihi.jpg

I had to use: SX350J_1st upgrade software_YH_Logo-150W_20150525-1714_V2.1

I have the chip, not the mini guess they are different somehow??

Reactions: JimScotty0

Vlad1

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2014
Earth
Well on the good side they did seem to fix the resistance set bug and gave an option for turning off the gravity sensor which I like anyway. I don't like that they turned off all gravity sensing for setting Joules regardless if you have it on or off.

I just sent Yihi a message reporting to them about the Eco bug. It is daytime there so maybe I might hear back from them soon.

I'm sure they'll get the message. I sent them an email a couple hours ago as well as Varitube. :)

Reactions: JimScotty0

2legsshrt

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2009
Spokane,WA
I downloaded 7zip and extracted the file but when on the Yihi updater page the file cannot be seen under .SXI or any *.*

I just can't see spending $29 for WinRAR as I never work with zip or rar files that often. I have to think on this a bit.
With 7zip you have to go into tools and options and mark all files make default.

TheVaper

May 25, 2015
Anyone had an issue on their SX Mini M Class after yesterday's software upgrade?

I was using 0.15 NI-200 Coil and - before the upgrade - it was working like charm.

Now after the upgrade, Joule mode stopped working, the coil reads 0.06 Ohm on Joule mode, firing doesn't work and I get "Dry Coil No Liquid" error. Although it's SOAKED !

Same coil reads and works correctly on Power Mode

Is there a way to revert to original Firmware? I can't find it anywhere

^9455C73ECCFA248694A7FAD828AB6DB5CBAB857D6809A15646^pimgpsh_fullsize_distr.jpg
^17946E7F010BF6DE29086FBA63C5D80E79CCBF43DDB86C0EAB^pimgpsh_fullsize_distr.jpg
^DA425F3AE1EAC505B7C51C25FE0A006ADC9636C638030CBF2F^pimgpsh_fullsize_distr.jpg

TheVaper

May 25, 2015
When I first upgraded I forgot to push up and down buttons at same time in joules to set ohms and was soaked and it was dry coil, dry coil, then set the resistance in again and worked as normal

THANK YOU ! CAN'T THANK YOU ENOUGH

I had a crappy night thinking I bricked my mod :(

Now you saved my a** :D

Reactions: craigsdocks
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread