Anyone tried ITCVapes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

aznnp77

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 29, 2014
Virginia
ITC is having a Memorial Day sale. 15% off juice on Monday with code "memorial15"

Might be a good time to try them out.

I Might order something, but I still have about 2-3 months worth of my ADV. There have been new flavors rumored for a month now, but I don't see anything new on the site.

LilWhiteClouder

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2015
Raleigh, NC
Thanks for giving me a reason to try Bug juice, Clouder. It never appealed before, but sherbert sounds nice. I've heard it described as tasting like SunnyD, but the name just kind of back-burnered it for me.

So after I read your mention of sunnyD I pulled the bug juice out and vaped it for a while. Dripped it then made a mix in my STmini. Of course, I tasted sunnyD:) the juice is good though. I mixed it with a white gummy bear in the tank and it is better!

White Gummy Bug Juice :thumbs:

Reactions: man00ver

OcalaFlGuy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 4, 2015
Ocala, Fl
I was all ready to jump on the Memorial Day sale for at least 60 ml or so of NillaGrilla.

But Then, I tried the just received Ohm's Vapes Banana Fosters and Vanilla Custard.

Ohm's flavors on at least these first 2 are Much More Pronounced FOOB than similar ITCV flavors.

At least I won't have to wait a week for enough of the flavor to come out to be able to figure out without looking at
the bottle what I'm vaping.

You snooze ITCV, you lose. (Especially since you seem incapable of appreciating constructive criticism about your juices. As
soon as you convince yourself you're All That, you ain't.)

Bruce in Ocala, Fl

Reactions: jefsview

Ardy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 16, 2010
The Cascades
Reactions: Thayamax

man00ver

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2014
Braselton, GA, USA
I was all ready to jump on the Memorial Day sale for at least 60 ml or so of NillaGrilla.

But Then, I tried the just received Ohm's Vapes Banana Fosters and Vanilla Custard.

Ohm's flavors on at least these first 2 are Much More Pronounced FOOB than similar ITCV flavors.

At least I won't have to wait a week for enough of the flavor to come out to be able to figure out without looking at
the bottle what I'm vaping.

Always great news to find another vendor in this price zone...bookmarked! Please let us know how the Ohm's flavors hold up for you.

Reactions: OcalaFlGuy

jefsview

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2013
Crete, Il
Always great news to find another vendor in this price zone...bookmarked! Please let us know how the Ohm's flavors hold up for you.

I posted a review from my first order in the General Eliquid Review subforum if you wish to read. Really good vendor. The custards do take a bit of steep time, but most everything else has been good sooner.

Martnargh

ECF Veteran
Feb 26, 2015
Miami
Ordered 10ml of blue moo, fruity c's, koko karma, strawberry shortcake, big d blueberry custard and the cookies n cream one from ohms vapes. Since order was right around 25 bucks shipping was free and since theyre relocating from today to the 29th all orders will ship on the 30th but got 30ml of big d vanilla custard for free. A lot of .... for 25 bucks. I hope their juices are good.

Reactions: jefsview

jefsview

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2013
Crete, Il
Ordered 10ml of blue moo, fruity c's, koko karma, strawberry shortcake, big d blueberry custard and the cookies n cream one from ohms vapes. Since order was right around 25 bucks shipping was free and since theyre relocating from today to the 29th all orders will ship on the 30th but got 30ml of big d vanilla custard for free. A lot of **** for 25 bucks. I hope their juices are good.

Only you can tell if the juice is good for you. I know that 2 you ordered are extremely good to me, and a 3rd is coming along nicely ;)

Reactions: Martnargh

Noble Gas

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2014
California
I was pleasantly and almost overwhelmingly surprised with ITC, right from the start. I've had a lot of premium juices from contest wins so I know how good really good juice can get, but have been only able to afford Mt Baker for purchase. Then comes ITC with Mt Baker prices and, of the four ITC juices I've tried, at least four flavors I could vape all day. Totally premium quality. Right now I'm vaping Custard #3, Spoon Licker V2, and Black and Blue Cheese. Those are recent purchases (and re-purchases). I also had some Apple Buns but vaped it up so fast the only evidence it left was a chorus of yummy noises. At this point I can see ITC becoming my preferred and probably exclusive juice supplier.

jefsview

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2013
Crete, Il
Do they come bare bones like itc which require aging?

Well, I didn't get the 10ml samplers. My first order was the discontinued 60ml bottles, and my second was the 100ml bottles. Although I did receive a free 10ml sample with each order. The liquids are made to order, and shipped extremely quick, so breathing and steeping (and shaking) is just good practice. I did try each one within 24 hours after receiving them, and most were good to decent within that time. The custards and creams improve over time; the custards were a tad harsh FOOB, and are smoothing after a month. The creams blended and the fruits blossomed within a week; at one month, the creams really shine.

Only 1 or 2 were near perfect from day 1: Me Lucky Charm (cereal vape), and the 10 ml of banana fosters. But that's to my tastes. While Big D's Blueberry Custard has improved greatly, and I am currently vaping it, I do prefer DieselbyCG's Blueberry Custard. I waited a month before I tanked Blue Moo and Strawberry Blonde, but they were worth the wait.

Ohm's Vapes uses flavoring I wasn't familiar with, so it took a minute to get used to the bases used. Most showed promise within a day. The only ones I was worried about were the custards, and those are nearly steeped enough to my liking a month later, so steeping helps.

Just tried out some ITC Dirty Dutchman. I didn't like it much . . . not because it was bad, but because it was too good at tasting like pipe tobacco. I thought it would be the standard creamy, but with some pipe "notes". Nope--just like a pipe. They did a really good job making a flavor I just don't like that much.

I'm looking forward to trying some of their other flavors, though, based on how good of a job they did with DD.

man00ver

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2014
Braselton, GA, USA
Just tried out some ITC Dirty Dutchman. I didn't like it much . . . not because it was bad, but because it was too good at tasting like pipe tobacco. I thought it would be the standard creamy, but with some pipe "notes". Nope--just like a pipe. They did a really good job making a flavor I just don't like that much.

I'm looking forward to trying some of their other flavors, though, based on how good of a job they did with DD.

Dirty Dutchman gets smoother with age, so be sure to revisit it after you've ignored it a while. Also, you might try mixing it with Custard #3 if you have some; that made the chocolate pop out for me.

I see everyone talking about bug juice, but I can't find it anywhere on the site.

Am I blind?!

No, the Bug Juice is gone! And I never tried it out, oh well. Looks like they're down to 38 flavors now. I remember counting 47 at one time. Here's hoping they're making room for something new!

Reactions: xDarkRelic
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread