Ended Prizes! 15 millionth ECF post...

Status
Not open for further replies.

mac63

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2014
Was in by 7:30, done by 1 but waiting around for trains means getting back later than I'd want. About to kick back and vape out with some banana fosters! [emoji100] [emoji100] [emoji100]

Glad we don't have to mess with trains here but 30 - 45 min for a 10 mile drive can get frustrating.
Seen on the TV that you been having some earthquakes in your area.

Robobob1221

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
Toride-shi, Ibaraki, Japan
There was a fairly big shake yesterday. While it had been a while since one like that, it's kinda the norm.
Glad we don't have to mess with trains here but 30 - 45 min for a 10 mile drive can get frustrating.
Seen on the TV that you been having some earthquakes in your area.

Yeah,..like deepest darkest South Carolina?!? :D
Lol, not as dark but I'm on the border of the countryside where I live.

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
There was a fairly big shake yesterday. While it had been a while since one like that, it's kinda the norm.

Lol, not as dark but I'm on the border of the countryside where I live.
I always wanted to go to Japan..Love that culture..The old one with the Samurai and Emperor and such. The traditional tea drinking and well..Geisha! ;)

Geisha_51.jpg

Reactions: Robobob1221

Laurent Vape

Unregistered Supplier
Apr 28, 2015
Luxembourg
www.ecigonly.com
  • Deleted by Misty
  • Reason: unauthorized area for ECF supplier post

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
vape" data-source="post: 15836164" class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote js-expandWatch">
Laurent vape said:
Hello everyone, we are very excited in participating to this event. Hope our prize will please you ;)
Gudde metteg...Good luck as well.

Laurent Vape

Unregistered Supplier
Apr 28, 2015
Luxembourg
www.ecigonly.com
  • Deleted by Misty

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
vape" data-source="post: 15836213" class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote js-expandWatch">
Laurent vape said:
Actually, its just "Moiën" but nice try though :thumb:
Thanks for the welcome!

:thumbs: Wrong region ... Sheeesh ya got to love Europe ,..don't know just what dialect of French to speak....lmao :lol:

Laurent Vape

Unregistered Supplier
Apr 28, 2015
Luxembourg
www.ecigonly.com
  • Deleted by Misty

ellejewell

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2015
Fl.
Well if the scores are correct thus far, then it seems to be a while before someone wins :) Very interesting OP it will be fun to see the prizes that people will win :) oh and I wanted to say that you have done a fine job with this forum. I have learned so much here and I just love being a member.

Reactions: Caro123

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
how can I get popcorn for some reason I can't find the little dancing happy face people and I suspect they would be quite helpful in a text based form of communication - smile

Hi Carol :)
When you type in the post box, do you see the line of tools just above the box? Starts with B ( for bold); I (for italics); U (for underline).... In the sixth section there is a smiley face. Click on that and a whole bunch of smilies are available to you. Just click on one that you want to insert in your post. :)

Don't forget to scroll in that list. There are quite a few after the ones that fill the viewing area

Reactions: sonicdsl

tmcase

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2011
When you type in the post box, do you see the line of tools just above the box? Starts with B ( for bold); I (for italics); U (for underline).... In the sixth section there is a smiley face. Click on that and a whole bunch of smilies are available to you. Just click on one that you want to insert in your post. :)

Don't forget to scroll in that list. There are quite a few after the ones that fill the viewing area

It's probably missing until you do an edit. :facepalm:

Caro123

Apr 11, 2015
Nova Scotia

I am typing a reply all I see is reply to thread, upload file preview - these are underneath

Reactions: V8inDamma
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread