Status
Not open for further replies.

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
I remember those, I had them bookmarked for a long time, I think it was made by super T. (I think) I remember that the company quit making e-cig products last year. :unsure:

KAS
Thanks KAS, you were correct, the product was the Vapemate, and upon some searching, was received rather lukewarm by users. It was a top feed setup, and people had a hard time metering the juice into their cartos. I still think it would be cool to have an over engineered bottom feeder similar to the Vapemate, it could be all "steam punk" like :)

ShariR

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Nashville, TN
On a happy note, Stella snapped out of her week + long illness, and started being active and playful again today :)

IMG_8328%20850x553_zpszueggnk4.jpg

crossing fingers, hopefully the antibiotic injection was what she needed to get better...

Yay! for Stella and Yay! for you. Did the Vet figure out what she had? Probably not. Is she an outside kitty? She looks quite the homebody to me. Glad to hear she is better.

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA
Thanks KAS, you were correct, the product was the Vapemate, and upon some searching, was received rather lukewarm by users. It was a top feed setup, and people had a hard time metering the juice into their cartos. I still think it would be cool to have an over engineered bottom feeder similar to the Vapemate, it could be all "steam punk" like :)

I had to go and look for it but, do you remember this thing? I wanted this one but it was too expensive. It was around $180.00, just could never do it, I guess I still have hopes that one day Provape will make a bottom feeder.:glare:

KAS

Last edited:

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Yay! for Stella and Yay! for you. Did the Vet figure out what she had? Probably not. Is she an outside kitty? She looks quite the homebody to me. Glad to hear she is better.
Thanks Shari, my three kitties are indoor only, but they spend a lot of time on the screened deck watching the birds and squirrels. The vet really didn't know what was going on, and with the fever going on a week, figured antibiotics were the best bet. It took two days for it to kick in, then she just snapped out of it last night, and is back to her talkative and playful ways again. She's been with us for a month or so now, and had been caged at a shelter since December before that, she settled right in here like she owns the place :)

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
I had to go and look for it but, do you remember this thing? I wanted this one but it was to expensive. It was around $180.00, just could never do it, I guess I still have hopes that one day Provape will make a bottom feeder.:glare:

KAS
Yeah, I remember seeing that! For that price I don't see one in my future, but I do think it's interesting.

Reactions: kas122461

ItTechy

Information Tragedy dOOd
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 4, 2009
The State of Confusion
As far as the BF' that are out there...

I think the two that are the easiest to build are the Derringer and the S.O.D.'...(due to size of the decks)

I have heard similar from some of Rob' atty' he sells (he doesn't make them).

Now I will say the way the S.O.D. BF screw is machined, it feeds beautifully!
(It is not only drilled but slotted so it feeds both sides of the deck wells at once).

The SOD was also designed to accommodate vertical coils if that's your thing...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread