Best gourmet ejuice vendors #2 - The journey continues!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
Wish everyone a happy and safe Memorial Day.
Thanks to all who posted sales! I'm happily overstocked and definitely don't need anything at all. :)
Think I'll browse around at Breazy and see if anything new grabs my attention. If not, I'm gonna pass on this one and wait for 4th of July sales.
I'm set for July as well..lol

I won't stick to that even if I did hit up TPR and Breezy for 5P's..Those are always in my vape bag..(fishing tackle bag by Sports Academy). You would not believe how much juice and gear this thing will hold..hehe :p

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
I still can't believe I like five pawns so much ( 2 of them anyway) it being a 50/50 blend. No wonder the 70PG samples you sent me were just fine DJ..At one time I vaped 70PG..Was while I still tanked though. It's drips okay as far as flavor at 70PG but not very well for sub ohm. YMMV

Reactions: DJLEC

AnthonyB

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
Sydney Australia
Hahaha I broke a 13 week one

I've got more juice than there is water in the Caspian Sea but I am really looking forward to trying SDV after the constant mega hype in this thread for months. At least it will exorcise the curiosity demons.

You were all spot on with Charlie Noble and The Plume Room so I am garnering a bit of faith in the opinions posed here.

The 30% off for Memorial Day, cheap stock prices generally, and cheap postage for international made it worth it. $50 USD for 120 mls of juice. What great value.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

firephly

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2013
CA
so does sleeping dragon have strong flavor? how's the key lime one?

months ago i tried captivape's key lime pie, worst key lime pie ever, even after a steep, just drab flavor, kind of dull flavor, and it's dark juice. I can't figure out why so many people like it.

Last edited:

angelphyre

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2013
MS Gulf Coast/NOLA
Pics..we want pics darlin'....I bet you got a purpleheart one?!?

Of course I did...won't have her in my hands until later this week, but here's a pic of her from the sale.

Now the only decision to make is what yummy juice will get to grace her for her maiden vape! :D

firephly

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2013
CA
what I got, it's been so long since i ordered a quantity of juice, all excited, lol, mainly stuff i never had before

Vapecentric - Key Lime Cookie | Ripe Vapes
Breazy.com - Pear Almond - Ripe Vapes
Good Life Vapor - NYC, The Keys
Vaperageous- Plum, Acai, Blackberry Cool Twist
Vapor Chef - Honey Pearry
Free State Vapor - The Nilsson
DBLiquids - Tigerseye, Blue Plague
Blue Dot Vapors - CTC Cereal, Milk of the Poppy

firephly

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2013
CA
24 Hour special at Centerfold Vape!

Starts now!

Reddit10- 10% off -combo packs (60mls) for $24 = 60mls $21.60. Because we are gluttons for punishment, I’m going to keep the combo pack sale up for a bit longer, and am activating a 15% code (THANKYOU15) in addition to the combo sale. This should make your total savings ~32% on the combo packs before shipping (which is free after $40.)

Also just noticed that at 28 Days Vape they have a Tuesday deal:
Here at 28 Days Vape we have created a special day just for you, our loyal customer, it is called Thank You Tuesday. Every Tuesday we toss in 30ml’s of e-liquid for FREE! All you have to do is place an order on Tuesday, no codes needed. We will match your nicotine level but surpise you with flavor. So if you there is more than one flavor you want to try or you are waiting for paid day to buy more e-liquid, order on a Tuesday and you can get an extra goodie in your vape mail!!

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
Of course I did...won't have her in my hands until later this week, but here's a pic of her from the sale.

Now the only decision to make is what yummy juice will get to grace her for her maiden vape! :D
She's a beauty .. Looks like a maple door as well. ;)

Not hard honey..Lime Cream would grace HRH's Coronation well. :wub:

DJLEC

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
Union City, California
I still can't believe I like Five Pawns so much ( 2 of them anyway) it being a 50/50 blend. No wonder the 70PG samples you sent me were just fine DJ..At one time I vaped 70PG..Was while I still tanked though. It's drips okay as far as flavor at 70PG but not very well for sub ohm. YMMV

Stay tuned since I have every intention to send you some of my Perpetual Check that I ordered from Breazy.

I am willing to share since I desire to try a couple of Tanks only of this one again.

That is, If you are good until the time that I receive it, and you are willing to do a taste of 3 MG :)

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
Stay tuned since I have every intention to send you some of my Perpetual Check that I ordered from Breazy.

I am willing to share since I desire to try a couple of Tanks only of this one again.

That is, If you are good until the time that I receive it, and you are willing to do a taste of 3 MG :)
Yeah sure..Just PM,...errrm Conversation me and I'll give you the new address..4 more days to go! I should be in there by then. ;)

sedge

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2012
Palm Springs, CA
Just my opinion but the new Glas Poundcake is pomp and circumstance.

It is the epitome of BUT.
Wierd musty base. I tried it in three different atties, all cleaned and rewicked.

KVoX517.jpg

BLECH.

YePsTeR

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 4, 2010
Northern Michigan

Wierd musty base. I tried it in three different atties, all cleaned and rewicked.

KVoX517.jpg

BLECH.

O......NO!!!!!!!! Haven't received mine yet....BUT .................O nO!!

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia

KVoX517.jpg

BLECH.
GOOD, I can stop lusting over it...sorry for you Sedge

jonnytwocoils

ECF Veteran
Feb 24, 2015
Minnesota
So I go on breazy.com to order some vct by ripe vapes and am all set to check out and in the checkout process it asks for your state for shipping but there is no option for minnesota ....I emailed them to no avail and am just wondering if anyone can advise me as I want to get this before coupon code is gone....super frustrated!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread