Nicoticket Fan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clark Kent

ECF Veteran
Jun 25, 2014
Metropolis Il.
I heard a lot a about the virus when I first placed my order and to be honest I did not like it at all. way to much flavor for me at the time, gave it a couple more tries and it still was not a adv for me. It mellows out nicely after a good long steep. Others prefer it fresh. I not sure I am infected but it has grown on me. My favorites have to be Peanut butter cookie, Strawnilla, and ACB ,and Shure Burt, way different profiles in each and I like to change things up. Now I go back to virus fresh and steeped and love the differences. almost two totally different beasts.

Reactions: Pinot

Pinot

ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2014
New Zealand
:) My first order was a small one (I'd never tried it before). I did leave it for about a month before trying it. The virus was unlike any tobacco I've tried but 15ml didn't last long enough for an extended steep. The one I didn't like was radioactive it had a weird peppery taste to me. I still have custards last stand, creme brûlée, and frenilla untried. But I decided to order more to get in on the Memorial Day sale

Clark Kent

ECF Veteran
Jun 25, 2014
Metropolis Il.
If you still have the radioactive give it another try soon it to has a astonishing way of changing, The Memorial day sale is a great way to try stuff to figure out what you what to order so can use the one time BOGO sale code. If you find you like CLS, CB, and Frenilla, I strongly recommend ACB, Absolute Crem Brulee, while along the same profile as the others this stuff is packed Flavor. And as far as the peppery taste your getting it may have a lot to do with the nic level your at.

Reactions: Pinot
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread