Heather's Heavenly Vapes - THE BIG THREAD (Part 5)

Status
Not open for further replies.

76bridget

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2013
We just had another round of rain. Our pond has been overflowing with every storm for the past 2 weeks, and it was completely dry all winter.
I despise painting. I've done lots of it but nothing makes me more sore all over than painting. Hope you finish soon Lori.
Remember that patio project I started last fall? Yeah, I never finished that. Hired a company to come finish stripping and seal it mid-June. No color, no texture. Things like only make more work if you live in the country.

The eldest broke up with his girlfriend at the end school. It's nice to have him home more.

DavidOH

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2013
Ohio
We just had another round of rain. Our pond has been overflowing with every storm for the past 2 weeks, and it was completely dry all winter.
I despise painting. I've done lots of it but nothing makes me more sore all over than painting. Hope you finish soon Lori.
Remember that patio project I started last fall? Yeah, I never finished that. Hired a company to come finish stripping and seal it mid-June. No color, no texture. Things like only make more work if you live in the country.

The eldest broke up with his girlfriend at the end school. It's nice to have him home more.

Was beginning to wonder where you were.:)

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida

Glad you checked in!!
Sorry about your son's breakup :( it is rough on young love. But yeah, I get that it is nice to have him around more :)

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
looks like another "K" post is near...
You've been watching that too BK?!?
You should jump over on the contest thread..Some fun there..Would be more fun if I knew more of the folks over there..Yawl have kept me a sheltered dog star...lol

Morning Army brats. Checking in. :D

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
I have a question re the Provari batteries - the 18650's I use are 2000 mAh. Must it be that, or is 2200 2500 OK too? What's the difference in terms of drainage or longer performance? I'm a solid 1.8 2.0 person, none of the sub-ohming whatnots.
BK already answered this somewhat, mAh on the batteries indicates how many mili-amp hours the charge will last. 2000 mAh may last all day (about 20 hours) if you're a medium vaper. The 2200 and 2500 would/should last even longer and they will work in you Provari as long as they are nipple tips. Your Provari batteries need to be nipple top, flat top batteries won't work in our model. Hope this is helpful. :toast:

Last edited:

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
Thanks Robin and BK! Much appreciated. So the P3 isn't a sub-ohmer either? (not that I have one) Glad you and Robin mentioned the button vs the flats or I may have gone ahead and ordered the wrong one simply because it wouldn't have occurred to me!
Oh yeah, the Provari will not fire if the ohms get lower than what is it? 1.2 ohm I believe.

Happy Memorial Day and New Millennium, Army!!!

*****115,000 posts*****

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread