Are YOU a Tootle Puffer??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kivrin

ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2015
Only $25, so only a bit more costly than the tobeco Magmas.

Well, now you're confusing things. It's my first dripper. I have my first GS air rebuild penciled in for Wednesday. I have all my tools. I just haven't built a dadgummed thing yet.

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com
Well, now you're confusing things. It's my first dripper. I have my first GS air rebuild penciled in for Wednesday. I have all my tools. I just haven't built a dadgummed thing yet.

Well the magma has fantastic flavor production, no argument... but it does tend to leak, if you put much at all in the well. What I'm hearing in that other thread is that the Achilles is a tootle puffer's dream, tight draw, excellent flavor, meant for single-coil; it holds 2.5ml, and apparently doesn't leak. That seems to hit all the right spots, especially since it's not very costly -- it would be the most costly rda I've bought, but the magma and veritas I got were both $18.99, so not much more than those.

Andria

TaketheRedPill

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 27, 2009
Southern California

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
Jumping in here because I know a few people that it intimidates....I suggest the Sirius simple three step process.
[HASHTAG]#Learn[/HASHTAG] battery safety of course,...Get one of those thing-a-ma- Jigs that wrap coils...They look like a pen,..anway's get an atty ohm meter too.....There are some cheap ones out there,...I think $20?!?
[HASHTAG]#Jump[/HASHTAG] in there and enjoy building Kivrin..It's a learning curve because of the safety aspect of it all,...but fun,..fun,..fun!
# Don't blow yo self up! :sneaky: :w00t:

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
I absofreakingly Love her!!!

Since I know I will will screw it up if I try to individualize: Happy Anniversary, Happy Birthday, Happy Vaperversary to all those celebrating!!
Finding myself wanting to copy and paste this to my office manager. Sheesh I miss a lot of birthdays these days.

What Robin said. :D

CloudyWithChanceOfVape

ECF Veteran
Dec 2, 2014
USA
No, I am NOT a tootle puffer. I was one many moons ago, like when I first had a stupid Ego battery, but not since. I know I will catch lot of FLAK on this, but I was a cigar smoker and pipe smoker, so I was used to large amounts of smokey clouds being exhaled, and Ego Batt and BVC tanks didn't cut it for me. I am a proud RDA Cloud Chaser that makes me satisfied. Cheers to all, I will NEVER look down on tootle puffers, but I unfortunately am not one.

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
No, I am NOT a tootle puffer. I was one many moons ago, like when I first had a stupid Ego battery, but not since. I know I will catch lot of FLAK on this, but I was a cigar smoker and pipe smoker, so I was used to large amounts of smokey clouds being exhaled, and Ego Batt and BVC tanks didn't cut it for me. I am a proud RDA Cloud Chaser that makes me satisfied. Cheers to all, I will NEVER look down on tootle puffers, but I unfortunately am not one.
I know...you're a Pootle Tuffer...is this what you mean?!? :D

I love the Tootle Puffers! I'm one on here. Tootling as we speak.......

...okay gotta go do a lung hit brb..hehe :p

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
That's the good part. You vape what works best for you.

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
I would like to see how it turns out as I have to do one in the future.

mudram99

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 6, 2014
South Jawja, United States
how was the day? did you see any whales? :)
Well after about a 20 mile bike ride on the beach, I would like to report the sighting of many many beached whales! And the thongs are in full bloom too! ;)

DingerCPA

Vaping Mistress
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2014
Corn 'n' Cows
Well after about a 20 mile bike ride on the beach, I would like to report the sighting of many many beached whales! And the thongs are in full bloom too! ;)

Mind's Eye! Mind's Eye! Mind's Eye!!!!!

I need bleach for my brain - AAAAAAaaaarrrrrrggggghhhh..... That is NOT an image I want embedded in my head.....

Runs off screaming maniacally trying to purge the image

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
many many beached whales!
nonononononono not even in joke!! I used to work with the stranding network, and with healthy marine mammals Just the though of stranded whales breaks my heart. Even though I know that's not what ya meant

mudram99

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 6, 2014
South Jawja, United States
nonononononono not even in joke!! I used to work with the stranding network, and with healthy marine mammals Just the though of stranded whales breaks my heart. Even though I know that's not what ya meant
Sorry deb, but it was a sad sight too! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread