rbrylawski

Sir Rod - MOL
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Tampa, FL
If you're happy, I'm happy. Yes I am!

I am, Yes I Am!!

If I were OCD I would just have to go and buy a P3 TI for the Russian.

Ahem, I am OCD, to the highest degree, but somehow the variances in color and textures from top to bottom works for me. It looks different in different lighting situations too. I'm actually pretty pleased! Yes, I am!
36ec505671ba1d0c9a813cbab50e481c.jpg

rbrylawski

Sir Rod - MOL
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Tampa, FL
I've got my concerns.. One of them would be, that I have an old-ish Audi Allroad Quattro I want to bring up to my standards here right now (in process). The other is that I don't "need" another mod..

R

We can't help you R. Most of us have bought way more than we need and we keep doing it. Yes we do!

Pinggolfer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2013
The Clemson Tigers State
I am, Yes I Am!!

Ahem, I am OCD, to the highest degree, but somehow the variances in color and textures from top to bottom works for me. It looks different in different lighting situations too. I'm actually pretty pleased! Yes, I am!
36ec505671ba1d0c9a813cbab50e481c.jpg

Where did you buy the mod hold Tiffany's?

Reactions: Bronze

raitizz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 11, 2014
Riga, Latvia
We can't help you R. Most of us have bought way more than we need and we keep doing it. Yes we do!

Just trying to keep it rational. That's an attribute one won't find on the P3 thread. Rationality.

.That from someone who has visited the dog house more than once.

But Bronze is right. This vaper has the card for himself and himself only.

R

rbrylawski

Sir Rod - MOL
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Tampa, FL

dhaiken

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I've got my concerns.. One of them would be, that I have an old-ish Audi Allroad Quattro I want to bring up to my standards here right now (in process). The other is that I don't "need" another mod..

R
You probably don't need an old-ish Audi Allroad Quattro either.

rbrylawski

Sir Rod - MOL
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Tampa, FL
I wanna help as best as I can R ... all I got for ya is ... I wonder if the sale will end soon?

Sent via iPhone

No offense Willy and I mean this as a friend, Yes I do! But you are the LAST person I'd turn to for advice on whether I should buy another Provari. I really think you're just stock piling Provari's in advance of you opening your own Provari Vape Shop up there!

WillyZee

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 23, 2013
Toronto
honestly SR, I just love the Provari/Kayfun ... and up here in Canada they are not easy to come by for cheap.

I really can't believe they are $90 each ... a carton of smokes costs that much up here :blink:

once in while a product comes along that is so well made, that it will last for an unreal amount of time ... the v2.5 is that product.

I'm 50 and quit smoking 18 months ago ... I smoked for 37 years ... I haved tried the lung hit super airy vape ... it's not for me, and I'll bet I'm not the only one. I vape like I used to smoke :smokie:

I am tossing some ideas around on what I could use these Provaris for. Some include helping others to quit smoking ... which may possibly need many more Provaris than I have.

The Provari/Kayfun is the most perfect smoking replacement ... no working your way through this or that ... the Provari/Kayfun is it :cool: ... I believe it could have 100% success as helping people quit smoking cigarettes.

I sometimes think ProVape might think the same ... that the Provari/Kayfun4 is the perfect smoking replacement.

we shall see what happens ... right now, I'm just enjoying my vape, and getting healthier every day without smoking.

cheers :party:

rbrylawski

Sir Rod - MOL
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Tampa, FL
I have to COMPLETELY agree with you that the marriage of Provari and Kayfun are simply perfect! It may have taken me countless other systems to get here, but I can't imagine a better vape combination. No I can't. Unlike you however, I have become a tip to lung vaper. I don't vape the same way I smoked. Neither is preferable as it's just a personal preference. I started vaping like I smoked, but over time and as my equipment improved, I moved to airier draws directly to lung. This is why I changed the drip tip on both my KFL+ and Russian 91% to be big bore drip tips, so I can get an airier draw for the way I like to vape. It will be 3 years since I smoked my last cancer stick in just over a month from today. We should all be so proud of what we've accomplished. Yes we certainly should!

Peter_C

Who?
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2013
Akron, Ohio
www.facebook.com
honestly SR, I just love the Provari/Kayfun ... and up here in Canada they are not easy to come by for cheap.

I really can't believe they are $90 each ... a carton of smokes costs that much up here :blink:

once in while a product comes along that is so well made, that it will last for an unreal amount of time ... the v2.5 is that product.

I'm 50 and quit smoking 18 months ago ... I smoked for 37 years ... I haved tried the lung hit super airy vape ... it's not for me, and I'll bet I'm not the only one. I vape like I used to smoke :smokie:

I am tossing some ideas around on what I could use these Provaris for. Some include helping others to quit smoking ... which may possibly need many more Provaris than I have.

The Provari/Kayfun is the most perfect smoking replacement ... no working your way through this or that ... the Provari/Kayfun is it :cool: ... I believe it could have 100% success as helping people quit smoking cigarettes.

I sometimes think ProVape might think the same ... that the Provari/Kayfun4 is the perfect smoking replacement.

we shall see what happens ... right now, I'm just enjoying my vape, and getting healthier every day without smoking.

cheers :party:

I keep telling myself that I am getting healthier, my Doc also thinks so, and my wife is thrilled (I can vape in the house-big plus), and it'll be two years this August. I was a 2pad smoker for 30+ years, and had even quit for a full 18 months, but restarted as I missed smoking too much. Vaping works for me, but it is not as easy as smoking. It's sad to say that *I* have not noticed any improvement, other than not freezing my .... off in the winter.

rasmith1959

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2013
Guthrie, OK
Rozā pūkains vienradži dejo uz varavīksni

Just ignore me. Since Robin shut down the ProVari hate thread I have nowhere to post my non-sequiturs.

What!??!! You mean there are people who don't like the ProVari??? [emoji33][emoji15][emoji79][emoji17]

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread