NC

LittleBird

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 7, 2014
East Coast, USA
Looks like the Manta2 authentics will be here tomorrow. Yay! ,
Can't find the most current list ... All y'all talk too fast! :)

Tom, will you please add me to the Manta2 authentic list? And, is there a list started for the EM-yet-to-be-named?

Sloth Tonight

CF Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2014
NY
Can't find the most current list ... All y'all talk too fast! :)

Tom, will you please add me to the Manta2 authentic list? And, is there a list started for the EM-yet-to-be-named?
Not yet on the em. It's still a few weeks out of production. I'm curious about this atty too man it looks sweet!

Eta I caved and ordered a black delrin leroux. I'll try it on my rogue and rem. If I fall on love I'll get a bunch off you tom. It looks like an amazing tip. The Helmut is nice too. Looks like a great company

LittleBird

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 7, 2014
East Coast, USA
Nice! What is the third from the left beside the hellboy? Looks familiar but I forget the name.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk with my paws :)

Mommabird62
I think it goes bonsai, Mini Haze, Manta V2, HellBoy (from left to right)

LittleBird

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 7, 2014
East Coast, USA
Not yet on the em. It's still a few weeks out of production. I'm curious about this atty too man it looks sweet!

Eta I caved and ordered a black delrin leroux. I'll try it on my rogue and rem. If I fall on love I'll get a bunch off you tom. It looks like an amazing tip. The Helmut is nice too. Looks like a great company
Sloth, now I'm thinking about DTs. (Drat! Yet more to buy! :)). I have a stupid question: how can I know that a tip will fit before I order it? I'm asking b/c with the exception of my Erlkonigin - which needs an adaptor - my attys are the boring kayfun type, and take any old tip. Thanks for your help!

Sloth Tonight

CF Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2014
NY
Sloth, now I'm thinking about DTs. (Drat! Yet more to buy! :)). I have a stupid question: how can I know that a tip will fit before I order it? I'm asking b/c with the exception of my Erlkonigin - which needs an adaptor - my attys are the boring Kayfun type, and take any old tip. Thanks for your help!
Any 510 driptip should work on most attys unless the atty has a different connector thingy.

Eta I know right, yet more to buy. I blame distort for getting me to consider other driptips. Pure enabler that blotto...

LittleBird

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 7, 2014
East Coast, USA
First post here, bear with me! I'm curious about a bf Derringer, are there any in stock and how much would one cost? Sorry if I've gone about this the wrong way!
Hi, xstitch! Post [HASHTAG]#18481[/HASHTAG], a couple of pages back (p 743, for me) has an updated list of what's available. Looks like there are Derringers, but I don't know the price. Hope this helps!

mommabird62

squonkhead
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2014
NC
That one looks gorgeous. Maybe I need to pry open my mind. I've been stuck on low profile very wide bore ie brads caps for the derringers. I do love em but maybe it's time to explore. I'm sure spit back would be reduced with less bore and or longer tips. Maybe I could use twisted again without, well, pain.

I use regular 1/2" long widebore on the Derringer with no spitback issues [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk with my paws :)

Mommabird62

Last edited:

Sloth Tonight

CF Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2014
NY
First post here, bear with me! I'm curious about a bf Derringer, are there any in stock and how much would one cost? Sorry if I've gone about this the wrong way!
They're in stock not sure about price... email chowderhead72 at hot mail Dott com

distortoblotto

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
S.F/ Seattle
No hate just love brotha blotto! But my wallet on the other hand wants to give you a plankton pimp smack down :)

I hear ya! But, you really don't have to spend a whole lot of cash on high end drip tips in order to tune the vape. There are a ton of options out there in the $5-8 range to get started with. One of my favorites is right here. ( nice and wide at the top yet narrow at the bottom allowing the vapor to concentrate and expand) Picked up a 5 pack of'em off of Flea Bay for $ 11.99.

O.K, the drip tip test...Take a hand full of different drip tips and swap them around on the same atty and build. The more drastic the differences the better. You'll be surprised in the results.

KCp77uP.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread