Shadav

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2013
Westfield, IN, USA
thehelpline.info
posting this here for the few of ya'll whom aren't on my FB :?:
ROLL CALL! Who's now living near Chicago?
I will be in St. Charles/Geneva area June 19 - 22 with my oldest daughter...
taking her to botcon :w00t:
but thought maybe on my way there or back saying hi to some folks :)
or between Indy and there, might swing by to say hi, if you ask nice enough :D

Amethyst_Star

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2011
Southern Wisconsin
www.facebook.com
Hi eveyone! I've been up to MadTown Vapor a few times. Love the customer service and of course, the ejuice! Bread Pudding is my favorite, with Tutti Frutti a close second! Just thought I'd stop in and say Hello! [emoji2]

Gotta love my recent purchase, too! [emoji7]

160ee448741e952a84cf609f8cf9e620.jpg

Last edited:

dykealiscious

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 25, 2014
Seattle
Hi eveyone! I've been up to MadTown Vapor a few times. Love the customer service and of course, the ejuice! Bread Pudding is my favorite, with Tutti Frutti a close second! Just thought I'd stop in and say Hello! [emoji2]

Gotta love my recent purchase, too! [emoji7]

160ee448741e952a84cf609f8cf9e620.jpg
Love the bread pudding. Where'd ya get the skull?

Reactions: wvducklady

hurricanegirl100

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 29, 2012
The burbies of Cleveland
Just placed my first order with MadTown - I've got these on their way! Has anybody here tasted these? What did you think?
ALOTA HORCHATA MILD NICOTINE JUICE
KEY LIME CHEESECAKE NICOTINE JUICE
STRAWBERRY SHORT CAKE NICOTINE JUICE
COOKIES & CREAM DELIGHT NICOTINE JUICE

Missed the damn sale lol...ah, well...

Amethyst_Star

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2011
Southern Wisconsin
www.facebook.com
Just placed my first order with MadTown - I've got these on their way! Has anybody here tasted these? What did you think?
ALOTA HORCHATA MILD NICOTINE JUICE
KEY LIME CHEESECAKE NICOTINE JUICE
STRAWBERRY SHORT CAKE NICOTINE JUICE
COOKIES & CREAM DELIGHT NICOTINE JUICE

Missed the damn sale lol...ah, well...
My husband loves the Strawberry Shortcake! He's out and has been stealing my bread pudding, though. LOL! He also likes the Berry Ice Cream. We fight over that one! ;-)

Last edited:

Amethyst_Star

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2011
Southern Wisconsin
www.facebook.com
for those not on FB

MadTown Vapor is offering 20% off of everything in store and online this weekend. Starting today and going through Monday, everything is 20% off. For online orders use coupon code summer.
Will Madtown Vapor be open on Memorial Day? My husband wants to go up there and get some Strawberry Shortcake. :)

Amethyst_Star

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2011
Southern Wisconsin
www.facebook.com
Finally placed my order before the sale was over. Had to get Hubby his Strawberry Shortcake, my Tutti Frutti, more Bread Pudding, and our Berry Ice Cream. Also got some rayon wick to try out. I've never tried it before and need some new wicking material. For some reason both organic cotton and Japanese cotton end up burning on me. I'm a chain vaper and burn out coils too easily. I might need to try ekowool, eventually. My husband keeps telling me to change the way I vape but I'm trying some lower VG juice to see if that helps some. I used to vape 20% VG with no problems but went with 50% because that's what both our local vape shops only make. I love that Madtown isn't very far and you can have your ejuices customized!

PansyRabbit

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2015
Finally placed my order before the sale was over. Had to get Hubby his Strawberry Shortcake, my Tutti Frutti, more Bread Pudding, and our Berry Ice Cream.

Let me know how you like the berry flavors. Are you close enough to MTV that you order online and pick them up (if they even offer that)? I'm thinking that could be dangerous. ;-)

Amethyst_Star

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2011
Southern Wisconsin
www.facebook.com
Let me know how you like the berry flavors. Are you close enough to MTV that you order online and pick them up (if they even offer that)? I'm thinking that could be dangerous. ;-)
We're about 45 minutes away. Sometimes I order online and have it shipped to save on gas, though (try to pinch pennies so I can get more ejuice [emoji6] ). I haven't used the pick up option, yet. My husband and I just go up there and look around while our ejuice is being made. They have a shelf where people can sell their used items that my husband likes to check out and has bought a few things from. Me, it's the drip tips. Kathy is so nice, too, and I like talking to her. I can't wait until they move to the new location! The shop is so nice looking now, it'll be awesome to see the new location! Dino should post pics, if he hasn't! How things are displayed are so nice and organized on shelves!

The Berry Ice Cream is awesome! I haven't liked fruity vapes iin a while and being this one is a dessert, I love it! If you like Fruit Loops, I highly recommend the Tutti Frutti, too! I'm very picky on ejuices, so I have a hard time finding all day vapes. I finally found THE place to get my ejuices from, though! [emoji1]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread