Ended Prizes! 15 millionth ECF post...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
Using my iPad too and can't figure out how to insert a stupid little picture :lol:

Adding: I did it the convoluted way of emailing myself the screenshot, turning on my PC, copying the picture to my desktop, adding it to imgur (great photo sharing program by the way) then posting the picture here :lol:

DTQ1Xds.png

So you don't see the line of items, right above my line of typing, in your post box?

Last edited:
Reactions: Sirius

Caro123

Apr 11, 2015
Nova Scotia
well there are a few little quirkies sometimes I can't click on the uploaded video files and see them sometimes I can I watched the British comedy upload about father ted without issue but sometimes uploaded videos don't let me view saying try again later and no matter where I look I can't see smiles However I can still chit chat and I suppose given that I remember party line telephones and getting you pay cheque in little brown envelopes hola hoops duck tail haircuts and Elvis the pelvis I am doing okay just have to type :) more ( sometimes it converts the :) smiles

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
well there are a few little quirkies sometimes I can't click on the uploaded video files and see them sometimes I can I watched the British comedy upload about father ted without issue but sometimes uploaded videos don't let me view saying try again later and no matter where I look I can't see smiles However I can still chit chat and I suppose given that I remember party line telephones and getting you pay cheque in little brown envelopes hola hoops duck tail haircuts and Elvis the pelvis I am doing okay just have to type :) more ( sometimes it converts the :) smiles

I can show you some short hand typing that is the code for the smilies. : pop : <~~ take out the spaces turns into :pop:
: D turns into :D
: ( turns into :(
: lol : Turns into :lol:

If you want, just converse with me and I can hook you up with the code that is behind a smiley that you want to use ;) <~~ ; )

Caro123

Apr 11, 2015
Nova Scotia
nope robin
Using my iPad too and can't figure out how to insert a stupid little picture :lol:

Adding: I did it the convoluted way of emailing myself the screenshot, turning on my PC, copying the picture to my desktop, adding it to imgur (great photo sharing program by the way) then posting the picture here :lol:

DTQ1Xds.png

So you don't see the line of items, right above my line of typing, in your post box?
nope robino1 I don't see it I have played with edit post and post reply etc and perhaps if I went to ECF from my pic instead of from this fancy little iPad thingie I do very much appreciate your efforts to help I am okay without the little popcorn guy and the dancing fellow but of course they are cute -

Reactions: Robino1

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina

DTQ1Xds.png

I do..I see jelly on your keys from that biscuit you dropped as well...Now go,..wash your hands. :D

Reactions: Robino1

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
I can show you some short hand typing that is the code for the smilies. : pop : <~~ take out the spaces turns into :pop:
: D turns into :D
: ( turns into :(
: lol : Turns into :lol:

If you want, just converse with me and I can hook you up with the code that is behind a smiley that you want to use ;) <~~ ; )
Daw..Your so sweet and helpful. :wub:

Caro123

Apr 11, 2015
Nova Scotia
yes robino1 you are very sweet and helpful thank you , it seems that I can type the :( character and it converts on the screen and : pop: < seems to become the popcorn guy me hitting the little icon smiling guy on my virtual keyboard does not show up or didn't do anything so I will just use the few :lol: you provided once again thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread