Rayon wick, better flow, flavor, saturation and Nic Hit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JeremyR

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 29, 2012
Oregon, IL
Yeah your probably right.. That's what I'm thinking.. Its not his fault he mentioned it but didn't complete the thought. Kind of a teaser and some are running wild with it.

I see he is trying to do good things. Just think he probably should have waited to provide more adequate Information before leaking it.

JeremyR

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 29, 2012
Oregon, IL
Take it easy dude! Look out for the postman! ;)

Finally got some lunch! Didn't eat anything yet today and have been really tired this am... Guess my low blood sugar was making me a little irritated this morning ;)

Looking forward to the DM balls.

cindycated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2011
San Francisco, CA
Yeah your probably right.. That's what I'm thinking.. Its not his fault he mentioned it but didn't complete the thought. Kind of a teaser and some are running wild with it.

I see he is trying to do good things. Just think he probably should have waited to provide more adequate Information before leaking it.
We're a collaborative bunch. I don't think he was trying to start a fire - I think he was just trying to open up the topic for conversation. Look at all the metal experts that jumped in. Then eventually, someone will do some testing and post results. Interesting stuff. Good lookin' out IMO. ;)

Don't skip meals! Bad for you! :rules: :laugh:

JeremyR

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 29, 2012
Oregon, IL
Now that I'm keeping an eye on him.. He just posted a response.

Dry-burning metal coils: is it a good thing?

""First of all, I should say that the reactions from the vaping community are a bit exaggerated. I never said that by dry-burning the coil you are making vaping more harmful than smoking."

"How much is metal exposure elevated by dry-burning the coils? Probably not very much. That is why we think the vapers have over-reacted to my statement on RY4radio.""

So I take from this he wasn't being alarmist but vaping alarmist were.
Make sense

Grendel6.5

Moved On
Apr 25, 2015
True but you don't vape off an electric stove unless you're really into sub ohm and high power, LOL. Even then, waiting for it to get hot enough to take a hit is a little tedious :)
I remember using car cigarette lighters in a pinch to smoke things:0

PaulBHC

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 22, 2014
Arizona
This here is the Wick and Wire subforum
But don't confuse wire with coils cuz that is in the coils subforum
Unless you are looking for Titanium or Nickel coils and then you go to the APV forum and Temp Control subforum
That is where they hide the what is safe info

PaulBHC

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 22, 2014
Arizona
Went over and read the last few posts.

We wouldn't know about popcorn lung if some guy hadn't snorted bags all day. Most danger warnings post WWII come from something effecting someone and the media getting ahold of it.

Haven't heard of any toaster testers coming down with toaster lung.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread