I'll try $153.01

jmur

Aggie AND Moon's Acct., on retainer for Beckyblue
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2013
Connecticut
Hahaha Wow!

what a week, well Lumber closed at (according to Fox biz)
273.80 Congrats to the winner!
hi5.gif
yes as ya'll have mentioned Housing data, formaldehyde in Chinese flooring from L.L and the fact i was laying Chinese made flooring all week!. I did sleep with a piece of the material and i am happy to say no rash or breathing problems so maybe maybe i got a good batch :) needless to say I did wake up thinking of wood :laugh::thumb: I"m happy my product is going ok cause my back is killing me!!!!!!!!!! ;)
Wow, I'm shocked actually, wasn't sure I'd even be in the ballpark! Thanks so much Pops. Your contests are really awesome. Got me to read up on commodities that I wouldn't have traded in the past. Very educational.
I'll have to shoot you a PM. Thanks again so much!:thumbs:

P0P

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2011
C'Ville Virginia
momandpopvaporshop.com
jmur Congrats sir!! (mam) pm me!

Its all linked in our every day life!
what we are witnessing is history on a Global scale. Country's are re positioning and setting up, to eliminate the power of the past the petrol dollar (USD) perhaps any currency as a form of hand to hand fiat type thingy for that matter It just takes time, watch the PM"S and Oil, and by far Military build up in the pacific and the Strait of Hormuz. Oh plus every where else! Markets tell a story not the MSM will NOT! so yes its very educational ;):pop:

jmur

Aggie AND Moon's Acct., on retainer for Beckyblue
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2013
Connecticut
jmur Congrats sir!! (mam) pm me!

Its all linked in our every day life!
what we are witnessing is history on a Global scale. Country's are re positioning and setting up, to eliminate the power of the past the petrol dollar (USD) perhaps any currency as a form of hand to hand fiat type thingy for that matter It just takes time, watch the PM"S and Oil, and by far Military build up in the pacific and the Strait of Hormuz. Oh plus every where else! Markets tell a story not the MSM will NOT! so yes its very educational ;):pop:

Absolutely! For years I've been a die-hard markets/weather/global news watcher. I too think the markets really show us the actual story. Or at least give us the info to interpret. I've only traded stocks until now, your contests have gotten me to look deeper into some things I probably wouldn't have before. For that I thank you! And yes, it is "sir", but you don't have to call me that! Old geezer will suffice:D

mac63

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2014
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread