Petition for 'Near Zero' (no nic added) Bobas Bounty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CRKDMike

Verified Member
Feb 6, 2013
GTA, Ontario, Canada
Since I switched to RDA's, my nic levels have gone down to 0mg. I love BB and GJ, but I just can't stand to vape it anymore. I am also surprised that AVE has not yet pursued a solution for all these past customers who made them who they are now. . However, I don't believe that it will hurt their business because for every experienced vaper who is reducing their nic level and opting out of AVE juice, there are just as many new vapers who are still trying to find their ultimate liquid and nic level. These new vapers will no doubt hear about BB and GJ, and they will fill the void.

Sadly, my relationship and investment with AVE ends here. Only because my favourite flavours are not available in the 0 nic format.

On to find my new ultimate flavour, as a more experienced vaper.

WhazatU

Feb 28, 2014
Woof Woof
Greetings Everyone!

We have answered this question several times before, however I will gladly answer it again :) All of our tobacco flavors come with nicotine already in them so we can not make them 0 mg. We can however make a 0 mg in our sweet flavors. Unfortuantley we do not make our e-juices in a 3mg because it begins to alter the taste of the e-juices so it doesn't taste the same anymore. We are currently only offering our e-juices as low as 6mg with the exception of the 0mg we make in our sweet flavors. I do apologize for any inconvenience this may cause those who are currently vaping lower than a 6mg in the tobacco flavors!

Believe it or not I do understand what you are saying: Boba's can be made in less than 6mg strength, BUT it will not taste like Boba's. That's cool.

What I'm (and many others it seems) are saying is that we are currently diluting and mixing other flavors with Boba's to get a lower nic level. Guess what? That means it doesn't taste exactly like Boba's either. Since we are willing to accept a deviation in the taste, maybe you could take a chance and offer a "No Nic Added" version and not call it Boba's. Maybe "Baby Boba's" or "Christy's Bounty" or whatever. That way you are not compromising your artistic integrity by offering a version that does not taste the same as a full strength version under the same label. Put it out there and I will be one of the first to order up a max bottle for a taste test!!

Wookie1

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Jul 9, 2013
Lancaster, CA
www.avejuice.com
  • Deleted by Wookie1

Wookie1

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Jul 9, 2013
Lancaster, CA
www.avejuice.com
Believe it or not I do understand what you are saying: Boba's can be made in less than 6mg strength, BUT it will not taste like Boba's. That's cool.

What I'm (and many others it seems) are saying is that we are currently diluting and mixing other flavors with Boba's to get a lower nic level. Guess what? That means it doesn't taste exactly like Boba's either. Since we are willing to accept a deviation in the taste, maybe you could take a chance and offer a "No Nic Added" version and not call it Boba's. Maybe "Baby Boba's" or "Christy's Bounty" or whatever. That way you are not compromising your artistic integrity by offering a version that does not taste the same as a full strength version under the same label. Put it out there and I will be one of the first to order up a max bottle for a taste test!!

Unfortuantley, at this time our company does not make our e-juices in a 3mg. If there is a change and we do start making a 3mg we will definitely let everyone know!

Reactions: BNEAT

Pastor Disaster

Verified Member
Jan 25, 2014
Chicago, IL, USA
Unfortuantley, at this time our company does not make our e-juices in a 3mg. If there is a change and we do start making a 3mg we will definitely let everyone know!

Though I've always wanted to try Boba's - this is why I've never purchased from Ave. Too many options out there these days...

Reactions: xtwosm0kesx

Damian Duncan

Verified Member
I am currently a 3mg vaper and love AVE, having to purchase 6mg just means I vape less of it and not as often as I would like to. A lower MG would enable me to vape it more often and enjoy it as an ADV again. For now at 6MG its in the evening final vape before sleeping and morning charge up with my coffee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread