That's it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Txman817

ECF Veteran
Aug 21, 2013
Texas
www.griggsirrigation.com
All I got left till my order comes in......we put our order in on Thursday but we haven't had any confirmation on receiving the order yet:(
Might have to break down and get some juice from a local shop till the goods come in. Anyone else have the I don't want wo vape anything but nicoticket but ran out blues???

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    995.1 KB · Views: 68

xtwosm0kesx

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 30, 2010
Face down in the gutter, USA
Hmm, Katy posted this on Friday:

LEAD TIME GUIDANCE: Updated at 10:08AM CST on FRIDAY 5-22-2015

All orders placed prior to 1:00pm CST on Friday, May 22nd will be packed and delivered to the USPS by the end of the day. Please note that we are observing the Memorial Day Holiday and we will be out of the office until Tuesday, May 26th.

If your order went in on Thursday it should've gone out on Friday at the latest, unusual that you didn't receive any shipping notice etc.

Txman817

ECF Veteran
Aug 21, 2013
Texas
www.griggsirrigation.com
Yeah we posted it Thursday evening to night I believe but defiantly Thursday. I know they are busy I can wait.....I made this post mainly as a gag not to be offensive at all. It's crazy because I've tried so many different ejuices and once I tried nicoticket it instantly became the only thing I'll vape from now on. And to think I only tried it once! It says a lot about nicoticket! Now if I could only get Kent to whip me up a personal bourbon cream vape I'd be set lol

Nanny22

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Michigan
Sounds to me like you are spoiled to nothing but Nicoticket from now on! Hope your juice gets to you quickly, Txman!
I shop around and buy juices from a few places, Nicoticket being my main source. But my HUSBAND, on the other hand, is like you.
He has a favorite saying when I try to get him to sample some other brand:
"If Clark didn't MAKE it, I won't VAPE it!!"

And boy, HE MEANS IT!

Txman817

ECF Veteran
Aug 21, 2013
Texas
www.griggsirrigation.com
Sounds like a smart man nanny.....being from the dfw metroplex I've had the opportunity to try many we'll know brands like sucicide bunny five pawns ect and none compares to nicoticket.....there is a local company that makes a really good bourbon cream juice but I'm still looking for a excellent bourbon cream ejuice if you know of any please let me know :)

Txman817

ECF Veteran
Aug 21, 2013
Texas
www.griggsirrigation.com
He won't we talked about it and he has a good reason.....he if I remember correctly is a addiction counselor or something like that and doesn't want to be a reason for someone to relapse because he put out a amazing product :)......that's why I said if he would make me a personal batch lol

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
Fortunately, I am not low enough to worry yet.. My CB levels are low enough to cause minor distress. But, Good news! My virus has finally steeped enough to tame the NET and bring forth the chocolate I imagine is in there.

I am so #infected ;)

poobear

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2010
IN
You Nicoticket fans sound a bit like us Five Pawn fans!

Guess I need to get off my .... and try some of this Nicoticket stuff.
You sure do,,,i thought what I was vaping was the bomb,,, but someone sent me to this place and all I can say is,,,,, awesome, great stuff,,, it is the bomb of all juice,,, and I have tried all other places B&M and on other on here what a waste of money,,, but I will like the person that switch mew to this stuff ( and u know who u are) give him a big hugz and a pat on the back,,,, since I have been in here getting this awesome juice I have order over and over and over to make sure I have it on hand,,, and the discount NT give it really rocks for sure,,, and ty NT for some great juice and the guy that sent me this way,,, oh ya vaping some GC right now then going to PBC,,,, wish you guys get some waffle in the house love it with me coffee but so does GC go good with coffee,,, ok see u guys on the flip side

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread