Not open for further replies.

Bamrz

Z.A.P.T. Member*
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 8, 2010
PA, near Philly
Good morning/afternoon! :)

Good morning everyone! We are having a great Memorial Day weekend. Most of our neighbors aren't home so it is soooo quiet. :)

*Punkin on the run*
It's fairly quiet around here. Except somewhere nearby, someone thinks ANY holiday is reason for fireworks. :grr: At least Xena isn't afraid of them, but she spent about an hour barking at them.

tlmoody27

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2012
Middle of No Where, GA
I'm sure we'll be hearing some fireworks sometime today, and Fiona barks at it which leads to all 3 dogs barking at once.

Cookout at the inlaws went nice. No one got mad at another one and MIL behaved and kept her snarky comments to a minimum today. Everyone had bbq ribs, coleslaw, and french fries except for me. I had a grilled chicken salad so I wouldn't go over my points. I could have ate them but then all I'd get the rest of the day would be water....no drinks and no food. I opted for a salad.

I made it home in one piece. I detest it when hubby drives my car and I'm in the passenger seat. You'd think he was a 16 year old kid the way drives it. Makes me a nervous wreck. He actually is a very good driver but something happens to him when he gets in my car. :laugh:

Drottwiler

Old Timer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2010
Drott's Dog House
11147844_10153298612570132_1020616601861896545_n.jpg

efirdj

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2011
Clover, SC
Good morning all.

I hope every one enjoyed their Memorial Day weekend and didnt forget to think about why we have the freedoms we enjoy!

For the most part, mine went well. Worked at the races Saturday and Sunday. I'm rockin' a seriously sweet farmer's tan now, and I got to see some old friends I havent seen since last year, and met some new ones. The only downside was that something has given me some serious acid reflux. I think it was triggered by a slight excess of adult beverages on Saturday. But it didnt go away Sunday, and it's still giving me some issues today. I had to sleep sitting almost straight up last night, and I dont sleep well sitting up. So naturally, I'm exhausted right now.

Kat's boyfriend broke up with her over the weekend. I'm SOOOO upset about it. NOT. He's a good kid, but I still say Kat's too young.

Weather is supposed to be warmer this week, but also more humidity and higher chances for rain.... Which means no bike riding. I REALLY dont like riding in the rain.

I better get going. I was already in Holiday Weekend mode on Friday, so nothing got done around the warehouse. Oops. :D

Bamrz

Z.A.P.T. Member*
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 8, 2010
PA, near Philly
Good morning. When is it that your kids quit waking you up to ask you when you're getting up?
When you threaten them with bodily harm if they wake you up again. ;)

When they move out.
Ya, that too. :lol:

It's gonna be a long week. :( Larry and Bill are both on vacation, and that means we're 2 people short for the window. I was told to stay for an hour today (til 4:30), but the other 2 guys dragged their feet so long I ended up not clocking out until 4:55. Might as well have just told me to stay til closing. :rolleyes:

And I agree with Drott, looks like a humid week ahead of us. With a bit of rain. Bleah...

efirdj

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2011
Clover, SC
Good morning to everyone!

Apparently, a nasty storm came through last night... I never heard it. I never felt the kids climb in the bed to curl up against me. I never felt the dog jump on me. But, I'm told all of that happened. :blush: I guess I was kinda tired.

Gonna be another busy day.

Y'all have a good one!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread