Status
Not open for further replies.

TheBikeGuy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 26, 2014
Dry Ridge, Kentucky, USA
In my opinion, in order to enjoy a tiny atty, you have to treat it like a tiny atty. They have a small volume so they need a small amount vapor to make flavor. They are highly efficient when set up right making them perfect for low capacity batteries. You don't need low ohms, big air holes and high watts with a small volume atty to get flavor. Bigger attys have more volume, so they need more vapor to make flavor. This means lower ohms and more watts. If you like big attys a 14500 may not be for you. You are going to change batteries a lot. Flavor is subjective, I realize that. This is just my opinions and what I've found to be true with my own personal tests.

six

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 17, 2011
under the blue sky
My 14500 mini has been with me about 3 1/2 years. It's always right here on my desk these days and gets reached for often... 100% reliable for 3 1/2 years.

I put one of my RM2s on it for a couple of weeks once. Then I put a commercial atty back on it. I have a little stash of 306's and cisco aeros. I ran it with one or the other for a very long time and am still completely satisfied running it that way.

nerak

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
Fairfield Township, OH, USA
www.facebook.com
I started painting them this week . I am also polishing some of the brass mini mods this week . It wont be long and I will start listing them

I am so excited! Polished Brass! That's what I want!!!! Got my money all ready!

nerak

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
www.facebook.com
You no how much I love polishing metal

Believe me sweetie I DO know! It adds quite a lot more value to the REO knowing that YOU polished it! I was hoping, but certainly not expecting you to have the time to polish!

It will look so damn cool next to my Polished Nickle!!!

nerak

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
www.facebook.com
Did you see it?

The post from Robert.

In the sales & update thread.

He said:
I will start listing the 14500 minis next week 6/24 No worries folks there is plenty to go around .
I will have aluminum and brass mods . I will have some brass patina mods as well . I have also been making some nice brass patina grand and mini 2.1 doors

57chilicat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2011
McKinney, TX
Best news! And worst news! I will be out of town in a remote location with no internet for a week! Hope there is a black wrinkle left for me when I get back! Or maybe white! Or maybe Hammertone! Or maybe blue or metallic red! I am so glad that Rob said there would be plenty to go around!

nerak

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
www.facebook.com
Best news! And worst news! I will be out of town in a remote location with no internet for a week! Hope there is a black wrinkle left for me when I get back! Or maybe white! Or maybe Hammertone! Or maybe blue or metallic red! I am so glad that Rob said there would be plenty to go around!

With 350 made I would think you will be fine! 100 Brass so even some of them should be up when you return.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread