Question about Nautilus Aspire

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hawk71

May 27, 2015
Hey guys! New to vaping and got my first setup about 2 weeks ago. I'm about to change my BVC replacement coil that came with my tank for the first time. My question is my tank is half full right now and was wondering if I can change it without emptying the tank. It appears I can just pop the mouthpiece off and set the tank on that end while I replace the coil and just put it back together and start vaping. Will I need to prime it again or can I just start vaping away? Thanks in advance for any help.

Sir2fyablyNutz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2015
West Virginia, USA
Turn the tank upside down. Unscrew the bottom from the glass tank. If you have something you can set the glass top so the juice won't spill out it will help. Then take the bottom part where the coil screws in and replace the coil. Some people recommend placing a couple drops of e juice down the open part of the coil before re screwing it back together. I like to put it back together, cover the air hole and draw suction to re saturate the coil, then I usually let it sit in the upright position (so the juice can feed to the coil wick) for 5 minutes or so. On the first draw after changing the coil take a small to medium hit. If the wick is saturated with juice you're good to go. If you start to get a dry hit stop or you'll ruin the new coil. Good luck.

WonderDude32

ECF Veteran
May 9, 2015
Clarksville, TN
I concur with the above post. If you have the juice handy, you could always place 3 or 4 drops straight in the coil to speed up the priming. If you should happen to get any gurgling or flooding/spitting, fire the coil and blow a quick breath into the tank before drawing and it should clear easily. I love my nautilus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread