As it should be!

Reactions: Kn0ttYFive

ItTechy

Information Tragedy dOOd
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 4, 2009
The State of Confusion
I wonder how easy it would be to mod a derringer clone? I don't want to pay $80 for one! Or maybe mod my magma, course I'd have to buy a dremmel......

The guy from... is it Catfish...he does it for like $30.00 or $35.00 , but it has to be a certain brand, I'll have to look when I get home.

It has to have the steel center pin and SS deck riser, etc., all together as the clone is only like $15.00 it's still a lot cheaper!

xstitch

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 13, 2013
Maine
The guy from... is it Catfish...he does it for like $30.00 or $35.00 , but it has to be a certain brand, I'll have to look when I get home.

It has to have the steel center pin and SS deck riser, etc., all together as the clone is only like $15.00 it's still a lot cheaper!

sure is!!

Reactions: ItTechy

Kn0ttYFive

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2013
Releaser of the KRAKEN
I really have to stop going outside the Saloon :blink:

giphy.gif

Yes .... it's a crazy place out there in the webz. You might get ran over on the Information Highway, or get caught up in a deadly game of Chat Roulette. But if you must venture out...stay in your mobile car, close all your window and watch out for popups. Also.... do NOT eat the spam offered by Ad-chefs. Last but not least.. if decide to visit xxx blvd, and Click on a pretty lady, please use a firewall or you might catch a virus and a reboot may not save you. :facepalm:

Last edited:

FringeChief68

Kingsguard
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2013
Pittsburgh, Pa, USA
Yes .... it's a crazy place out there in the webz. You might get ran over on the Information Highway, or get caught up in a deadly game of Chat Roulette. But if you must venture out...stay in your mobile car, close all your window and watch out for popups. Also.... do NOT eat the spam offered by Ad-chefs. Last but not least.. if decide to visit xxx blvd, and Click on a pretty lady, please use a firewall or you might catch a virus and a reboot may not save you. :facepalm:
:blink:
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread