Newbie need some advice!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Labita

May 27, 2015
USA
My friend gave me an ego month ago.So I'm in vaping. Now my friend advise me Cool Fire IV, it looks good. but I'm not sure it's good for newbie. What's your advice for newbie?

cf41.jpg

Robert Cromwell

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2015
elsewhere
cool fire 4 is very new so not much is known how it will hold up. However all the reviews I have seen speak highly of it. As a regulated mod it should be suitable for a newbie vaper. You can use low watt devices or higher watt cloud throwing ones if you choose to do so.. You will need a 510 to ego adapter if you use Evods or the like that use ego threading instead of 510 threading. Not sure if it comes with an adapter or not. If you vape at low wattages your battery charge is likely to last you all day. If you do low ohms/high wattages your battery charge will not likely last all day. It is 2200mah I think. Not great but not bad as battery size goes. Be ready to burn a few wicks/coils though till you get used to the higher wattage than an Ego.

Reactions: Labita

SMOK_Sophia

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 19, 2011
China
www.smoktech.com
  • Deleted by sonicdsl
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier

SMOK_Sophia

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 19, 2011
China
www.smoktech.com
  • Deleted by sonicdsl
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier

Cool-breeze

ECF Veteran
Nov 24, 2013
Upstate sc
I havnt used any cool fire mods so I can not speak to quality and such. I personally recommend people find a mod they can grow into (advance settings/power available) but also a mod that does not have an internal battery. If you continue vaping the vast majority of people get a mod with external batteries. There are exceptions and as the ecf motto goes "whatever works for you". If you are on a tighter budget then something like that cool fire, mvp, or an I stick may be the way to go. If you can afford it there are some mods capable of giving you many more options down the road, such as the IPv4 that can be found in a B&M for about 100 and I think online for 75-80. Of course you'd need to get a charger and batteries but I think of a charger and bats like I do eliquid, they are bought for many mods. Good luck and vape on!

Reactions: Phassat

GranFumador

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2013
Peoples' Bucolic Republic of Maine
My friend gave me an ego month ago.So I'm in vaping. Now my friend advise me Cool Fire IV, it looks good. but I'm not sure it's good for newbie. What's your advice for newbie?
According to the specs on the Innokin site, this seems to be very similar to the eleaf iStick, but between the Istick 30w and 50w in power. It has a hole for a lanyard, and an on/off switch on the bottom. I found one U.S. site offering it for about $43, before any discount, so it is again between the going web prices for the iStick 30 and 50w models.
Does a newbie need 40 watts? That depends on whether you like chasing clouds, or simply want a mod that will go a while between charges. Neither Innokin nor the retailer give charging time, and a wall wart is not included in the kit, which does include an ego/510 adapter.

It's a little bigger than the iStick 30w. My advice to a newbie? Wait a little until these are available at B&Ms, then take your favorite tank filled with your favorite juice and try the Cool Fire IV and the iStick 30w. Decide which feels better to you.
Assume battery life of about a year for either one.

Phassat

ECF Veteran
Nov 9, 2014
Planet Earth
I havnt used any cool fire mods so I can not speak to quality and such. I personally recommend people find a mod they can grow into (advance settings/power available) but also a mod that does not have an internal battery. If you continue vaping the vast majority of people get a mod with external batteries. There are exceptions and as the ecf motto goes "whatever works for you". If you are on a tighter budget then something like that cool fire, mvp, or an I stick may be the way to go. If you can afford it there are some mods capable of giving you many more options down the road, such as the IPv4 that can be found in a B&M for about 100 and I think online for 75-80. Of course you'd need to get a charger and batteries but I think of a charger and bats like I do eliquid, they are bought for many mods. Good luck and vape on!
I just wish the ipv 4 would charge directly and reliably... I don't like to open batteries and charge them with battery charger. I tend to forgot and leave the batteries unattended. I never forget my mod though...

Labita

May 27, 2015
USA
cool fire 4 is very new so not much is known how it will hold up. However all the reviews I have seen speak highly of it. As a regulated mod it should be suitable for a newbie vaper. You can use low watt devices or higher watt cloud throwing ones if you choose to do so.. You will need a 510 to ego adapter if you use Evods or the like that use ego threading instead of 510 threading. Not sure if it comes with an adapter or not. If you vape at low wattages your battery charge is likely to last you all day. If you do low ohms/high wattages your battery charge will not likely last all day. It is 2200mah I think. Not great but not bad as battery size goes. Be ready to burn a few wicks/coils though till you get used to the higher wattage than an Ego.
Thank u so much. How about the atomizers? iSub or aspire? the picture shows isub-G. What's the difference between plastic and glass material of atomizer? Which one is better?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread