GLASSMANOAK'S ContestThread #93 ...for WINNERS and with MULTIPLE WINNERS !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shawn Hoefer

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2015
Arkansas Ozarks
5/26 #5

That's a great story, SailCat. BTW: Do you mean this? :shock: Another way to enter is to type ": shock :" without the spaces.

Shawn (and others on this thread, like Bella): how do you guys end up with so many freebies? I guess I just don't have the scintillating personality for it.... :facepalm: [emoji23]

Experimental dinner with leftover roast chicken is about ready....

images
5/26
Yeah. It's my personality, charm, and stunning good looks [emoji23] free ain't always free, though... this orchid is going to cost me my sanity... no hex key, and bad threads on the plastic tank.
[emoji267]

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
Thanks blue, but not sure what a notable member is.

Well - Besides giving people "Titles" such as "Senior Member", "Vaping Master", and "ECF Guru' (which is the title under "Your" Handle/Nickname) - with the new interface ECF now has a system that also lets people know about certain Members that Everyone can see if they click on the word "Members" in the bar up there ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ (or here https://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/members/)

It is where people can find out about ECF Members, including who is "Notable", Why they are notable, and also ranks them too - Such as: Who has posted the "Most Messages"; Gotten the "Most Likes", Earned the "Most Points" (also known as "Trophy Points" for hitting certain ECF milestones), etc. . . . It is also where "You" can see a number of other things - like who are the "Current Visitors" (Including what "Robots" are searching ECF) and what threads they are looking at too . . .All the Recent activity on ECF (similar to twitter) plus some other stuff . . .

Anyway - It's that time again . . . ;)

For "Everyone" In NEED . . .
"GOOD VIBES" & "Healing Thoughts"

. . . being sent "Your" Way

Once again -
For all of the 'Tree-Peeps" already gone to bed and those about to go . . .

Hope Ya' have very restful night and pleasant dreams . . .

th_smiliesleeping.gif

Okay - I'm done for the Day . . .
putertired.gif

It's . . .
bedtime.gif

AND - I'm off . . .
gotobed.gif

Good "MoringNite" All - See Ya' Tomorrow . . .

nighttree.gif

rangerrobin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2014
Northern California
5/26 #6

SailCat - That's awesome, thanks for sharing!

Shawn - Congrats! :banana:
I can only imagine what 1 year will look like for you, device wise...;)
5/26 - 4: Just finished making massive amounts of food and getting water ready for work. Where I will be for the next few weeks is way out in nowhere land, nothing as far a resources go at a hunting lodge.
:tumble:
For work or pleasure?

Good Night / G'Mornin' Tree Fam!

mac63

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2014
5/27

Lots of stuff went on and I probably can't remember a lot of it but I'll touch upon some of it.

Welcome to sailcat!

Being cute and cuddly does help in getting free stuff.

Shawn - What will it look like in a year? All I can say is you're gonna need a bigger box.

fvy.jpg

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
5/26 #6

SailCat - That's awesome, thanks for sharing!

Shawn - Congrats! :banana:
I can only imagine what 1 year will look like for you, device wise...;)
For work or pleasure?

Good Night / G'Mornin' Tree Fam!

5/27 - 1: Good morningnight all, for work Ranger; working out in no man's land.

SailCat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 10, 2009
Beaverton, OR
www.SailCat.com
5/27 - 1

Good morning, all and thanks for the welcome, Mac! I'm delighted you enjoyed the story,ranger and tigger, but I still haven't delved into the changes here over the past six or so years. Ill give that some thought ....

5/26 #5 That's a great story, SailCat. BTW: Do you mean this? :shock: Another way to enter is to type ": shock :" without the spaces./QUOTE]

Thanks, Count. I rarely use the actual smilies but enjoy referring to them in text. Your assistance is nonetheless appreciated!
oak-tree-150x150.jpg

rangerrobin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2014
Northern California
5/27 #1

Good Mornin' / G'Night Tree Fam!

Tiggs - Sorry? I hope you're gettin' paid well!
SailCat - I figured there was "more" after 6 years. :pop:
I joined a little over a year ago. Was very overwhelming. Still is. Which is why I stay here and a couple other threads. Sometimes I dip my toes in other places, but I'm never able to keep up.
btw - If you're lookin' for emoticons, at the top of the post box, click on the "smiley face" symbol, next to the symbol of a "landscape", emoticons will appear.:thumb:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread