Status
Not open for further replies.

Baldr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2011
Dallas, Tx
After using several other mods, I finally bought a Provari about a year ago. I bought it used, and was very happy with it. The clear cover over the LED display was missing, and he had coverered that hole with tape. From time to time, I'd replace the tape, but it didn't really bother me. I'm not sure how long the previous owner had it, but it was a version 1 which had been upgraded to a 2.5. And I've had it for over a year, so it's clearly not a new item.

Over the past year or so, I've dropped it many times. It always held up, until recently. I reached to set it on a shelf, but didn't reach far enough, and just dropped it on the floor. It finally had enough. The LED's showed up and appeared to be working, but it wouldn't fire my tank. That same tank worked fine on my backup, and switching tanks didn't help.

The local B&M vape shop where I buy my juice is an official Provari dealer. I took it to them, and after they looked it over, they told me they would need to send it in to ProVape. That was what I expected. I let them send it, so they boxed it up, shipped it in, and called me when it was ready.

It came back faster than I'd expected. They fixed the problem, plus replaced the missing plastic cover, plus gave it a nice cleanup.

Total charge, including shipping, $14. What a bargain.

I was already very happy with my Provari. Seeing ProVape take such good care of me for such a low price is just icing on the cake.

Thanks!

xtwosm0kesx

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 30, 2010
Face down in the gutter, USA
it's basically the gist of what a new member was spewing when the board first came out
(I have a couple DNA40 devices so not talking down on the board or anything like that)

but thanks :)

No, i totally get it, and i own/use a DNA40 everyday...lol

Gotta love rabid fanboys though, i'm just waiting on cartoons of Calvin ...... on an Evolv/Yihi logo a la the old Ford vs. Chevy days...:lol:

Also to be semi on-topic, anyone who has never seen the Pbusardo tour of Provapes facilities/processes, i recommend investing the hour or so, its very interesting and gives good insight into why their products/service are generally top notch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread