Best gourmet ejuice vendors #2 - The journey continues!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJLEC

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
Union City, California
So I go on breazy.com to order some vct by ripe vapes and am all set to check out and in the checkout process it asks for your state for shipping but there is no option for minnesota ....I emailed them to no avail and am just wondering if anyone can advise me as I want to get this before coupon code is gone....super frustrated!

Tomorrow, use the Chat feature that pops up in the bottom right of your Screen.

If this does not work then try sales@breazy.com

They were responsive to me when I had to Cancel an Order.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Sirius

firephly

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2013
CA
Keystone Vapor - ALL 30ml Plastic Bottles are on sale for 10 dollars.
Sale ends Friday!!!

The Captain’s Reserve - 15% off any purchase using code “ahoy” Unique 40ml Glass Skull Bottles!

50% Off All Lightning Vape’s Liquid thru 6/2

Two for Tuesday at OKC Vapes - buy one 20ml get one free

28 Days Vape has a Tuesday deal:
Here at 28 Days Vape we have created a special day just for you, our loyal customer, it is called Thank You Tuesday. Every Tuesday we toss in 30ml’s of e-liquid for FREE! All you have to do is place an order on Tuesday, no codes needed. We will match your nicotine level but surpise you with flavor. So if you there is more than one flavor you want to try or you are waiting for paid day to buy more e-liquid, order on a Tuesday and you can get an extra goodie in your vape mail!!

Reactions: DJLEC

AnthonyB

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
Sydney Australia
Well, it seems one good moratorium breaker deserve another and yesterday I put in an order with a local vendor for ANML - Looper and carnage and also Juicy Ohms - Ohm Sweet Ohms.

The order came today, just 18 hours after I put it in. That is a refreshing change from the usual 2-3 week wait on American based orders.

I have only barely sampled the juices and will need more time to review them.

One very interesting sampler added to my order was the Muffin Man By One Hit Wonder. You know the one, that only comes in a 180 ml bottle? That one. I can tell immediately it is something special. Tastes like an apple and cinnamon muffin. It is of a very high quality and the flavour is remarkably close to a real Apple and cinnamon muffin. It is not so sweet as to be a dessert vape but is more like a savoury pastry vape with some sweetness.

The second sampler I got was The Grand Reserve Creme De La Creme; a Phillip Rocke creation. I haven't had a chance to try it yet but I hear it is steeped for 2 1/2 months in an oak barrel and is only available at limited times.

8f868eb4ea3571d6291695230fc54a53.jpg

Last edited:

dems86

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 3, 2014
Sacramento, CA, US
Well, it seems one good moratorium breaker deserve another and yesterday I put in an order with a local vendor for ANML - Looper and carnage and also Juicy Ohms - Ohm Sweet Ohms.

The order came today, just 18 hours after I put it in. That is a refreshing change from the usual 2-3 week wait on American based orders.

I have only barely sampled the juices and will need more time to review them.

One very interesting sampler added to my order was the Muffin Man By One Hit Wonder. You know the one, that only comes in a 180 ml bottle? That one. I can tell immediately it is something special. Tastes like an apple and cinnamon muffin. It is of a very high quality and the flavour is remarkably close to a real Apple and cinnamon muffin. It is not so sweet as to be a dessert vape but is more like a savoury pastry vape with some sweetness.

The second sampler I got was The Grand Reserve Creme De La Creme; a Phillip Rocke creation. I haven't had a chance to try it yet but I hear it is steeped for 2 1/2 months in an oak barrel and is only available at limited times.

8f868eb4ea3571d6291695230fc54a53.jpg
I love Looper myself, great juice.

I've really been wanting to try both Muffin Man and Ohm Sweet Ohms for a while now, so I'm glad to hear you are already liking MM a lot, and hopefully some impressions of OSO aren't far off ;)

PS...do yourself a favor and try Grand Reserve ASAP!!! It is an absolute treat!!!

I ordered 2 x 30ml bottles from VapeRev last week and instantly fell in love...luckily on Monday VapeRev had Grand Reserve on sale for $20 instead of $25, so after free shipping (always with a bottle of juice) and a 5% off coupon code on top, I got another 120mls headed my way for $79 out the door (that includes $7 and change for tax since I'm a CA native, lol). Oh boy I couldn't be happier I was able to snag some more for such a killer price, WAHOOO

THE WGU CLUB
Card Carrying Member/Co-Founder

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
The flavor of the week at The Plume Room is Creamy Mint. has anybody had it? Is it any good? I do enjoy most mint flavored vapes.
I have had the creamy mint. Eventually PIF'd both bottles I bought because I do not enjoy mint too much. If I did I would like this. It is like those little colored butter mints. Great flavor

angelphyre

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2013
MS Gulf Coast/NOLA
Anybody know any sites that sell lazarus vintage "journey" and have a coupon code? Dying to try that stuff but don't want to pay full price! Thanks!
Yes, EVCigarettes has a coupon for 15% off right now on Lazarus Vintage...use code - STOCKUP15

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
For anyone that is interested;

Giant Vapes has Derp Sauce - R Y U NO 4? in the Clearance Section.

Add remember10 on Check Out and it is $9.72 for a 30 ML Bottle.
I saw this. Actually all the Derp Sauces are on sale including Boys in the Hood. I found their RY4 third behind 1) Mr Vape 2) Neckbeard

myeyelash

Verified Member
Apr 16, 2014
Cruiser
Oh now we talkin'..So yeah I remember the message now that you and your partner are finally going to be Inlanders .. That sure will be a change as you have had sea legs since day one of us being friends..So sorry I missed meeting up in Savannah though. I was looking forward to meeting you both. :(
Was sad we couldn't meet Sirius but at least I got to hear your very cute accent [emoji4]. I hope your visit to the healer worked for you!! Remember we'll be landing in Maine so give a shout when you sneak up north :) ((((mmmmwah))))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread