Not open for further replies.

MwSlim

Slumerican
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 7, 2013
Livonia, MI
Sorry I've been MIA for so long but I wanted to drop in and ask for more prayers for my family, especially my mom. On friday before we all went to the cabin we found out that the doctors are stopping my Dads chemo treatments. After the cancer came out of remission it kept advancing despite the chemo. Thank you guys I really appreciate it and I :wub: you all

daleron

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    Sorry I've been MIA for so long but I wanted to drop in and ask for more prayers for my family, especially my mom. On friday before we all went to the cabin we found out that the doctors are stopping my Dads chemo treatments. After the cancer came out of remission it kept advancing despite the chemo. Thank you guys I really appreciate it and I :wub: you all
    LB!!!!!!!!!!! :wub: :wub:

I'm so sorry hon! :cry: We will most certainly keep you all in our prayers :(

Reactions: MwSlim

daleron

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    Slim, sending up prayers for you and your family. :wub:

Feeling emotional today. Sister-in-law commented about Mom liking a photo put up for memorial day. I posted a lot of photos last night. So many people all in denial :facepalm:
    Good morning Bobbi :wub:

:unsure: Somehow that doesn't sound good :?:

I gotta get out of this house!!! ~~~

Reactions: balwin

Robino1

Resting in Peace
    ECF Veteran
    Sep 7, 2012
    Treasure Coast, Florida

{{{{{{{{{ Slim :wub: }}}}}}}}}}}} Of course my prayers are going out to you, your mom, dad and your whole family. :nun:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread