Status
Not open for further replies.

DEAc23

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 24, 2014
Washington
I am very happy I found this contest, as I found something on your site I will definitely be ordering once I have the money to spare, and it's:

20W Joyetech eGrip OLED VW Kit -1500mAh
  • SKU No: 1611209800140031
I have wanted an eGrip ever since I first heard about it, but I prefer to vape at 5 watts, and the original eGrip only went down to 8 watts. So at first I decided to experiment with different coil resistances to try and get my preferred vape @ 8 watts, but I never really got around to it. I also didn't like the fact that it didn't have a screen, and now that I found the eGrip OLED on your website, I see they have fixed both of the issues I had with it. Now I can't wait to get some spare cash together so I can order one :)

Of course I would love the eVic VT as well, so thanks for the chance! :thumbs:

Mooch

Electron Wrangler
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • May 13, 2015
    Joyetech eVic-VT VW Full Kit - 5000mAh

It looks great, has good safety features, and would allow me to experiment with Ti, Ni, and temperature control. I also like the large display and how it tracks usage. The 1A charger is nice too, speeds up recharge. It's a pretty complete kit and would really help this vaping noob to learn a lot more!

wvducklady

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Oct 23, 2013
    US
    Of course I want to say I like the Joyetech eVic VT the most ;) but I will choose another product that I like as well from your site :)

40W Kangertech KBox 18650 VW MOD
    SKU No: 1713775780130000
    Product No: 171377578

I like how it has an 18650 battery, and the battery can be changed and taken out. It also looks very nice!
    Thank you very much for the contest!

LilWhiteClouder

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 1, 2015
    Raleigh, NC
    Dear all,
    A new around giveaway is hold by Heaven Gifts. This time, the prize goes Big, namely the Joyetech eVic VT kit. I believe some of you may hear of words about this beast. So, such a big prize it is, why don’t you give a heat check?

Joyetech eVic VT Features:
    joye-evic-vt.jpg

For more info about Joyetech eVic VT, please visit: http://www.heavengifts.com/Joyetech-eVic-VT-VW-Full...html

The rules:
    1. Choose one product you like most from www.heavengifts.com, post this product sku and name
    2. Simply say why you like it or which feature attracts you most of this product

The giveaway will be end on 27/05/2015 (Chinese Time), we will select the luckiest one randomly by random.org and publish the winner here at the end of the deadline.

And we will ship this award by DHL. It usually takes 2-5 business days to reach USA, UK, etc from Heaven Gifts. Good luck! all of my friends!

Honestly, this Joytech eVic VT is pretty cool.
    Joyetech eVic-VT VW Full Kit - 5000mAh (No Wall Adapter)
    • Product No: 161493013
    • SKU No: 1614930170140035

I love the colors available and the fact that it has temp. control is A+++++++++++++! Really want one of these mamajamas! I could also use:
    Manhattan Magneto 26650 Mechanical MOD-Style Made in China
    • Product No: 101410285
    • SKU No: 1014102850010100
    I really like the lime green color and the 26650 sized design with magnetic throw. The price will probably make me buy it!

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 25, 2011
    Utopia
    Hope I'm on time!

I love love love the look of the 25W Heatvape Defender VV/VW Mini Box MOD - 2600mAh, 20A

Tiny, great design, color choice with the black waves, long batt life, and centered connection all make this one worth considering strongly.

• Product No: 330030141
    • SKU No: 3300301410010000
    Thank you for the kontest!

psst. kent sent me. ;)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread