Not open for further replies.

Nanny22

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Michigan
Likewise me with you! :)
I like fruits with cream/custards too! I'll keep an open mind re the sausage thing! I'll only need to add 10% of something VG to it, and I already have a fairly mild flavoured 100% VG cheesecake one! Should work well :)

I'll send a PM pretty soon ...seem to have had a lot of bitty, irritating things going on, and then trying to stay awake long enough to get at least some work done.
I'm way behind with emails too! :facepalm:
No worries -- can't wait to hear what you think about Passioncake and happy that there is a way for you to vape it with your issues. It's heavenly!

poobear

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2010
IN
Clark, you're killing me brother!!
a67c8a80e9455e3b0c950b9f1d39949c.jpg

But I guess I have some room!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Love that set up can you give me some clues what ya using there for that nice set up

Just1Fixxx

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2014
Ohio
going for another order wow i'm going to be set up still have my bogo ticket to use and then another 50% coming on jyune 6th you guys are rocking us all,,,,thanks NT

Ya, they are killing it on the sales! It is allowing me to try more flavors before I BOGO. Thanks NT!

RuDawg7890

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
Sinking Spring, PA, USA
Love that set up can you give me some clues what ya using there for that nice set up
Thanks! It's the Spicy Shelf, picked it up at bed bath and beyond. It works ok, all the 60ml bottles are kinda heavy for it though.

poobear

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2010
IN
Thanks! It's the Spicy Shelf, picked it up at bed bath and beyond. It works ok, all the 60ml bottles are kinda heavy for it though.

Thanks will go look and see what I can find for the bottle I have and for the next 3 order I just made

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread