Not open for further replies.

LilWhiteClouder

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2015
Raleigh, NC
SubTank:
So Far, I only have the Kanger ST mini to report on. Love it! Recently I've had some issues with leakage, but it is my doing since I am rebuilding on the factory coilheads and still trying to find the perfect wire and wicking setup. I will say I recently purchased the Orchid V6 clone Tank RBA, but so far subohming has not been great on it. Seems to get too hot below 1 Ohm. Plus not enough airflow for subohm builds, IMHO.

RDA:
Troll by WoToFo is my favorite RDA so far, right in front of my Holy Grail Clone. Deadmodz RDA is a close third. I just received the Fu Chai RDA to top my Fu Chai Mech (both Sigelei Auth. in Coffee Brown) and it may surpass everything above, once I drill out the air holes. Hard to choose just one;) I am really dying to try the El Cabron RDA as well as the Twisted Messes RDA. I want large Post holes to experiment with some heavy builds.

Freedom2Vape

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 8, 2015
Texas
I don't own a "sub-tank". The only tank I use presently is a Kayfun Lite Plus RTA.

Favorite RDA? I only have a Patriot which I use on a daily basis, along with the above KFL+. My son is currently using my first RDA, the IGO-W.
I really like the KFL+, just not the refill method. For me trying to refill without a syringe usually results in a mess :(
F2V

Reactions: Baditude

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
I really like the KFL+, just not the refill method. For me trying to refill without a syringe usually results in a mess :(
F2V
Syringes are easily purchased for under $2. You can also fill from the top if you place your finger over the air inlet while adding e-liquid.

Firestorm

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 25, 2012
Chicagoland
I don't have a sub-tank, but my favorite RTA is either the GP Spheroid or the KFL - I can't decide between the two as they are different and both great.

I don't use RDAs that often. I have a handful of nice ones and stopped buying more because with a few differences between them, they all seem to perform about the same for me. I guess that my favorite is the TOBH.

herb

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2014
Northern NJ native , Coastal NC now.
I am not a fan of subtank's either although i have tried them , i'm a flavor nut and the best flavor i can get and have experienced is running lower wattage on things like the Kayfun's and Orchids .

Flavor is so good in fact that i hold in the vapor longer than i ever have before , it's incredible.

TorontoOntario

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 13, 2014
Canada
Twisted Messes RDA, El Cabron and a Troll top my daily drivers. I can NOT narrow it down to one. I never vape one flavor throughout a whole day so I have three of my favorite mods topped with above RDAs and each has a different flavor. I keep three juices on the go at a time. I drip, drip and I drip. Nothing else except a quality RDA will ever top one of my daily drivers again. The added performance I get is a much bigger plus then the one negative of re dripping every 15-90 minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread