Status
Not open for further replies.

jseah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2015
Hudson Valley, NY, USA
In honor of baseball season starting, I would like to offer a couple of items to the Treasure Chest.

I have recently signed a number of free agents to long term contracts, so I need to designate a couple of players for assignment to make room on the roster.

Player 1 - a slightly used iStick 30W and Nautilus Mini. Both was acquired about a month ago. The iStick has been charged 3 times and the Nautilus Mini has gone through one tank of juice. The used coil for the Nautilus Mini has been tossed and it has been cleaned. It will also come with two packages of 1.8 ohm replacement BVC coils. The iStick is the full kit so it will come with charger block, micro USB cable, and eGo to 510 adapter. I still have the original boxes and they will come placed neatly and gently back in there.

Player 2 - a brand new unused eGo One kit. 2200 mah battery in silver with 2.5 ml tank. It will also come with two packages of 0.5 ohm replacement coils.

Standard Treasure Chest restrictions apply and I would like to add the stipulation that I want these to go to a good home for someone in true need (don't be asking for it to be a backup in your bullpen for your Provari or your Sigelei). Scouts will be visiting your club to verify. Please respond with which player you would like to sign.

Thank you and PLAY BALL!

EDIT: Slight adjustment to the roster. For the Nautilus, I also have 1.6 ohm coils, so you can specify whether you want 1.8 ohm coils, 1.6 ohm coils. or 1 package of each.

And the winners of the expansion draft is:

For player 1, Rancor0681.
For player 2, swinny145123.

Please pm me your addresses and I will send the players on to you. Rancor, please also let me know which coils you want for the Nautilus Mini (1.8 ohm, 1.6 ohm, or one package of each).

Lauralie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2010
Here, there, everywhere!
  • Deleted by loxmythe

DoctorJ

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Nov 27, 2012
After recently upgrading my vaping equipment with some mods, it's time to find a new home for my veteran batteries!

I have 3 Volt Spinners and 1 Volt X2 (all 1300 mAH). Chargers for both types of batteries included. I would like these to go to a beginner/intermediate vaper that hasn't tried a VV battery yet. The X2 is an excellent spare or battery to carry while working, fishing, etc. (Wire cutters in background not included :p )
Picture 17.jpg

Also 3 V2 Cigs (2--79mm and 1--67mm) with portable charger. I have the charger for the batteries; however, you'll need a micro USB for the portable charger. These are good for spares to carry in your car!
Picture 18.jpg

These are 2 different offers! Please post on thread which you would like. ***I'm a college professor at the end of the semester and I'm quite busy grading papers; so don't fret if it takes me a few days to respond to your post. Remember, first come--first served!!!

Standard Treasure Chest restrictions apply and I would like to add the stipulation that I want these to go to a good home for someone in true need (don't be asking for it to be a backup in your bullpen for your Provari or your Sigelei). (Borrowed this stipulation from jseah ;) )

Last edited:

kaykay

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2011
concrete jungle
  • Deleted by Prism
  • Reason: Kind of double post?

Lauralie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2010
Here, there, everywhere!
  • Deleted by loxmythe
  • Deleted by Thayamax
  • Deleted by loxmythe
  • Deleted by Thayamax
  • Reason: OP Request

Thayamax

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 7, 2013
Southeast Michigan
Last edited:
  • Deleted by loxmythe

TinySpark

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2014
Pacific Northwest
In honor of Memorial Day, I'd like this kit to go out to someone who has served in the U.S. Military.

Since this is hard to verify, simply post a short anecdote of when you served.

Included in this kit are:
  • 2 PURPLE vision spinners (barely used)
  • 2 kangertech evod glass clearomizers (one with a mismatched drip tip)
  • 11 Dual Coil Units for the Kangertech evod glass clearomizers (2.0 ohms)
  • 4 aspire bvc clearmizer replacement coils (2.1 ohms)
  • 2 usb charger cables
  • and 1 medium sized blue zippered carrying case

IMG_0555_zpsluqwdiks.jpg
ffff

pbxbelmar

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 11, 2014
Buried in books
OFFER CLOSED
ACCEPTED BY ~CK~

This is my first PIFTC! ECF has been a source of great info, help and encouragement to me. Time to pay it forward!

On offer is a variety of ejuices from various vendors. I recommend searching the forum for reviews before you accept this offer. If they don't sound good to you please take a pass on this one. All of these juices have been uncapped at least once, shaken and steeped, a couple have been tested. Most are still full bottles.

If you've already tried a zillion juices and have found your favorites please don't ask for this offer. I'd like to see these go to someone who has yet to find their ADV (all day vape) and is adventurous enough to try out all of these in their search. :cool:

Aaaaannnnnd, HERE they are!

Sweet-Vapes - Kona Cream, 29ml (6mg nic) a nice creamy coffee blend (I think it's 50/50 but it's not listed on the bottle) - tasted this one.
ITC Vapes - Gold RY4, 15ml (6mg nic) a tobacco caramel blend (50 PG/50 VG)
ITC Vapes - Mach 10, 15ml (6mg nic) caramel vanilla coffee (50 PG/50 VG)
Vape Wild - Dutch Apple Pie, 10ml (zero nic) well - that one's kinda self explanatory! (35 PG/65 VG)
High Desert Vapes - Peaches & Cream Tobacco, 10ml (6mg nic) this one smells fantastic but I'm diggin my Nicoticket Atlanta and don't need it (50 PG/ 50 VG).
Junjii Juice - Pirate Zombie - 12ml (12mg) Banana/Lime/Coconut - STRONG fruity flavor! This juice is thin but blows clouds (30 PG/70 VG) - tasted.
Junjii Juice - Maple Donuts - 30ml (6mg) if you've ever had one, this juice tastes just like them...without the calories! (100% organic VG) - have 2 bottles, you get the unopened one.

So, there you have it. Lucky #7! Over 100ml of juice. Some tobacco, some fruit, some bakery, some coffee - some 0 nic, 6 nic, 12 nic - some 50/50, some higher VG, some 100% VG. Enough to begin to refine what you like and head you toward your preferred vaping profile.

Best response takes them all. It's all or nothing folks!

Last edited:

JuCoJi

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 6, 2012
California, United States
This is my first PIFTC! ECF has been a source of great info, help and encouragement to me. Time to pay it forward!

On offer is a variety of ejuices from various vendors. I recommend searching the forum for reviews before you accept this offer. If they don't sound good to you please take a pass on this one. All of these juices have been uncapped at least once, shaken and steeped, a couple have been tested. Most are still full bottles.

If you've already tried a zillion juices and have found your favorites please don't ask for this offer. I'd like to see these go to someone who has yet to find their ADV (all day vape) and is adventurous enough to try out all of these in their search. :cool:

Aaaaannnnnd, HERE they are!

Sweet-Vapes - Kona Cream, 29ml (6mg nic) a nice creamy coffee blend (I think it's 50/50 but it's not listed on the bottle) - tasted this one.
ITC Vapes - Gold RY4, 15ml (6mg nic) a tobacco caramel blend (50 PG/50 VG)
ITC Vapes - Mach 10, 15ml (6mg nic) caramel vanilla coffee (50 PG/50 VG)
Vape Wild - Dutch Apple Pie, 10ml (zero nic) well - that one's kinda self explanatory! (35 PG/65 VG)
High Desert Vapes - Peaches & Cream Tobacco, 10ml (6mg nic) this one smells fantastic but I'm diggin my Nicoticket Atlanta and don't need it (50 PG/ 50 VG).
Junjii Juice - Pirate Zombie - 12ml (12mg) Banana/Lime/Coconut - STRONG fruity flavor! This juice is thin but blows clouds (30 PG/70 VG) - tasted.
Junjii Juice - Maple Donuts - 30ml (6mg) if you've ever had one, this juice tastes just like them...without the calories! (100% organic VG) - have 2 bottles, you get the unopened one.

So, there you have it. Lucky #7! Over 100ml of juice. Some tobacco, some fruit, some bakery, some coffee - some 0 nic, 6 nic, 12 nic - some 50/50, some higher VG, some 100% VG. Enough to begin to refine what you like and head you toward your preferred vaping profile.

Best response takes them all. It's all or nothing folks!

Still haven't found my ADV, been ordering sample packs now for the past year lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread