Catfish Atty Mods the next Chapter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chowderhead1972

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2013
Clarksburg, Maryland, United States
Tom just checking when you thinking the second batch of the mech will be ready for shipment, I know you said the first batch go Monday?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm thinking I should release them all at one time. Looks like 25. Most if not all the hardware should be here today for the run, as soon as I make sure the concept will work without a doubt I will order the other 16.

In regards to the Regulated mod I am working on the different concepts.

RobbieVape

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 15, 2015
Bristol - England
I'm thinking I should release them all at one time. Looks like 25. Most if not all the hardware should be here today for the run, as soon as I make sure the concept will work without a doubt I will order the other 16.

In regards to the Regulated mod I am working on the different concepts.

Sounds perfect, your mech should be one of five new mods I should receive in time for my birthday! Nothing like a Selfie Birthday Present [emoji12]

malkuth

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 29, 2013
Gray, TN, USA
I have a question, and maybe you will all help me.

I have bought a few attys lately, and one of them needed the screw replaced with a grub. This put the atty out of service for a couple of days while I obtained them from the Internet. My question is this: If I were to build a collection of the various size grubs needed for attys, what all sizes should I get?

Chowderhead1972

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2013
I have a question, and maybe you will all help me.

I have bought a few attys lately, and one of them needed the screw replaced with a grub. This put the atty out of service for a couple of days while I obtained them from the Internet. My question is this: If I were to build a collection of the various size grubs needed for attys, what all sizes should I get?

Good question..
If you are into primarily 22mm attys m2.5, m3, and 4-40 x 1/8".
If 14mm is your bag: m2 x 4mm and m2.5 x 4mm

Chowderhead1972

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2013
Let's hold off on the Element list for now, They won't be available to me for at least another 2 weeks. I'm getting 50 either way.

Vector Atty (3 on the way maybe Thursday delivery)
1. TheDigital99
2. Robbieblood
End of demo run. I can get more of these but it will take a week.

Actual run: (unlimited)

Reactions: RobbieVape

Chowderhead1972

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2013
So this is where the cool catfishes are hanging out eh?

Mornin :)
We blew past 15k posts last night and they insisted I start over.

With the new software pictures are a lot easier to post now, by all means please post pics as often as you can. If it's going to be confusing and hard to follow lets at least make it pretty....

Sloth Tonight

CF Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2014
NY
We blew past 15k posts last night and they insisted I start over.

With the new software pictures are a lot easier to post now, by all means please post pics as often as you can. If it's going to be confusing and hard to follow lets at least make it pretty....
Oh, you wait til black fly season is over...I'll be taking pics of your wonderful attys all over the ADK mountains. Lounging by lakes, rivers, alpine vegetation - moose, maybe - videos, too :)

Chowderhead1972

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2013
Tom sounds perfect, will that Vector be ready to ship with you mech mod - you know me like my combined shipping [emoji6]

Definitely. I am going to work on the first ten this weekend and order the other 16 as soon as it works. I will put mine through a week of trials and by then the other 16 should be here. I really want to release them all at the same time. I might release yours a few days early due to the extended shipping time but we will see how the trials go.

Chowderhead1972

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2013
Oh, you wait til black fly season is over...I'll be taking pics of your wonderful attys all over the ADK mountains. Lounging by lakes, rivers, alpine vegetation - moose, maybe - videos, too :)
Black fly? I didn't realize that was "a thing".

Reactions: Sloth Tonight

RobbieVape

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 15, 2015
Bristol - England
Definitely. I am going to work on the first ten this weekend and order the other 16 as soon as it works. I will put mine through a week of trials and by then the other 16 should be here. I really want to release them all at the same time. I might release yours a few days early due to the extended shipping time but we will see how the trials go.

Your the bomb! Damn I'm so excited, feels like Christmas has come early - year post been super slow so would welcome that [emoji106]

One question are you putting serial numbers on the devices, would be nice to have an early part of Catfish history [emoji6]

penguiness

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2014
Nashville, TN, USA
CH SX350J Mod List

1. robbieblood
2. jhhollier
3. Hildicat
4. Houndb