• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Fasttech Veterans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
I'll agree with that, we send all our dud ones to Ian to mend :thumbs:
Oh I don't think he'd mend them as such ..more like 'reassign' them ;)

The main problem I have, is keeping a steady hand when taking the picture.
I was pretty good with a 35mm camera, but not with the heavier Canon ...got that on a Manfrotto tripod with a remote shutter button. Apart from needing decent images of completed work, I photograph set-ups using all sorts of props. To get the right lighting/shadows, I often wait until the light just starts to fade and then do 25-30 second exposures ...I stand by the tripod very still! :laugh:

Dr Ian will see you now :lol:
Don't like doctors! ...I'll post it! :lol:

That's Terry's day job :lol:
Ooh! :blink:

Only problem is, it's full of gardening stuff.
You need a garden like ours: lawn, roses, shrubs & trees - all you need is a mower (unless you have someone who comes and does it for you), some strong secateurs, and perhaps a spade/fork.
Then install a nice bench and comfortable chair in the shed - electricity if you can do that, and you're good to go :thumb:

That makes 2 of us.
Incredible - it's like the 'law makers' had a nasty knock on the head, or have been brainwashed!

Ooo, chuck that out, horrible hobby - you need a Todd type shed
Can't eliminate it altogether ...love the garden - it's even beautiful covered in snow:) ...as long as I'm inside!

Was only thinking this yesterday.Myepack and vapeinc(has a 15% discount code)but for mods not chargers
I've never seen any discount for MyEpack

New Sig TC mod £49.99
Smart! :)

Davantrac

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 3, 2014
Darlington, UK.
Think I've got enough to build a few mods now. I've various cheap chips to practice on, a few 510's with more on the way, about half dozen fire buttons, 50 small buttons,fuse, and resistors and a couple of sleds. The main thins I'm watching for okr-t10, potentiometers, Mosfets and then it's building boxes the boxes when I'm finished altering my workbench to do small gauge stuff. And all the comes between hospitals,doctors and physios and the gym. It's all busy busy busy and getting there slowly.

Reactions: trouble1000

dw117

ECF Veteran
Jul 10, 2014
Kernow
Presume you mean the last one I got off Focal, which turns out to be the same one (Phimis) that someone (Adam or Dave?) picked up for peanuts from FT, had slight problem with fire button sticking, but now solved.

Not I!

You were lucky then, the i2 I got failed to work, and a lot of people have had fakes.

My i2 worked fine for about 9 months then just mysteriously stopped mid charge. Wasn't the fuse so I just replaced it with an i4.

My old i2 made quiet little bleeping noises when charging but my i4 doesn't. Got them both from myepack.

Only thing is you want the "2014 versions" of either (both from myepack were) because I believe older i2s would fail more. Torchy the battery boy on ebay also does the same nitecore chargers for about the same prices I think.

d2s and d4s are good as well I believe, although I've heard some complain that they don't charge your battery fully up to 4.2v (only to 4.16v), although whenever I take an 18650 off my i4 it's only ever as high as 4.17 or 4.18v measured with a multimeter. This isn't necessarily a bad thing either as the vape time you'll get from 0.04v is minimal compared to the safety aspect of definitely not overcharging a battery.

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK
Special Delivery Vapemail:
2015-05-27 10.13.18.jpg 2015-05-27 10.13.56.jpg
3 EVL drip tips SJP series Mech Mod in it's own box and a Svapiamo SX350 Squonker, have now put my Minotaur mech squonker into mothballs, if anyone wants it I'm looking for £20 + cost of postage you want, it needs someone willing to tinker with the Magnetic Fire button, which just sits on top of the battery, which doesn't always fire, also needs a piece of tubing for the bottle to 510, I'll throw in a Cyclone BF atty as well:
2015-05-27 11.08.12.jpg

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Gold VF Mini now been re-despatched from Focal - so it looks like it may have got damaged in transit, with a bit of luck should land on Friday, so hopefully may get it either Saturday or Monday.
I'm seeing that on both FT and Focal, the green one is a totally different green! ...keeping an open mind until mine arrives. If it's that yucky green and has a torch bulb dome, I'm not going to feel very happy :unsure:

Reactions: Bobw1951

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK
I'm seeing that on both FT and Focal, the green one is a totally different green! ...keeping an open mind until mine arrives. If it's that yucky green and has a torch bulb dome, I'm not going to feel very happy :unsure:

For me green is a yucky colour anyway, never have liked it, turquoise or cyan is probably the closest that I like

Reactions: Pictor

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK
I got mail -
10ml each of Moose Glazed Streusel & Banana Cream Pie. (both smell/taste promising!)
plus concentrates/flavouring: Chefs Choice Strawberry Jam & Flavour Art Torrone - again, smell/taste rather good!

Just reminded me to order some more, and this time the 15% discount code worked (maybe last time it was too short between orders)

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
For me green is a yucky colour anyway, never have liked it, turquoise or cyan is probably the closest that I like
Most greens I've seen on mods, I'd readily agree - not nice!
The green initially shown on the Kangxin though was a blue biased green - somewhere between a viridian and a pthalo green ...as on an Aston Martin:

th

Can still see it on the FT page for the Gray one:
2279102-4.jpg

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Anyone know of a valid discount code for grey haze?

Can't say I have ever seen one, they sometimes do discounts on certain items, but that's about it - unless anyone knows different.

No - only one has been mentioned twice, and the last time it was from Oct. 2014 : PRICECUT1 ..and I doubt if that will work now.

Reactions: dw117

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK
For those of you that like 18mg nic, here something I picked up on UKV 20% off:

Hey folks,

Since the sub ohm tanks started coming out we've seen a dramatic drop in sales of 18mg, it's awesome that kit is getting so much more efficient but it's left us with a lot of 18mg stock that's sat on the shelves, so I thought we'd have a sale.

For the next 7 days if you use the promo code "18mgsale" it'll give you 20% off any 18mg bottles in your cart.

Spiritus Vapes

Praemia is unaffected, so you'll still earn 4.5% of your purchase back as a credit for future orders.

What do we stock?

ANML
Artist Collection by NJOY
Bombies
Epic Juice
Grizzly Vapes
Kite In Cloud
Nicoticket
Outbreak
Quack’s Juice Factory
Space Jam Juice
Suck My Juice
Suicide Bunny

The savvy amongst you will know about our bundles that are already 10% off as standard, so if you got one of those at 18mg you'd end up saving 30% off the usual price, can't argue with that

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Has anyone tried Strawberry Jam or Banana Custard concentrate from chefs
I've got both, just haven't made any yet.

Vapemail:
Royal mail FAIL,delivered at 17:05 :grr:
Chefs :
Ginger Rogers
Angel Blood
Glazed Streusel
Dibley drip tip.
Our usual postman is off for two weeks, and usually, that means very late post too, but they've put two post people on the round to cover for that one man - and it arrives (so far) lunch-time or early afternoon, which is a little bit earlier than usual.

I tried the Angel Blood again and it's much better now it steeped a bit longer (mine was VG) ...still like the Strawberry Krispie one best of the two though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread