Heather's Heavenly Vapes - THE BIG THREAD (Part 5)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
To date, the REO is the best of the prizes in my opinion.
Mine as well..One helluva prize..I won a mod on here back about a year ago..Was one of those grenade shaped ones. I PIF'ed it. Kept the charger though...lol

LAwaters

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 25, 2014
I'm glad Sam is loving his new job. He really needed something he could really throw himself in to.

Lori!!! You're almost done!!! We should meet at Grand Canyon in the fall.

That would be awesome! Maybe by then I will have my energy back. :) Have fun at Disney tomorrow. You will be almost as pooped as me when it closes.

Hulamoon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2012
Waikiki Hawaii
I'm in CA with my youngest and her BFF. They've been friends since they were 3, so it's an easy trip. Nice drive, spent the afternoon/evening at Huntington Beach.

Tomorrow is Disney from the minute it open till the minute it closes. Gonna be a long but fun day.
That's where we went for our honeymoon - Stayed on Queen Mary, went to Universal Studios and Disneyland. Brilliant. Not just for littl'uns! So much fun and great memories.

Bunnykiller

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
New Orleans La.
I'm glad Sam is loving his new job. He really needed something he could really throw himself in to.

Lori!!! You're almost done!!! We should meet at Grand Canyon in the fall.

ohhhhhh never use the words Grand canyon and fall in the same sentence .... :evil:

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
New prizes added :shock:

Prize List for ECF's 15 millionth post! | E-Cigarette Forum

One is a Tiffany Blue P3 :shock:

Damn, wish I could win! Ugh!!
Why can't you?!? Are you not a member of ECF?!? A supporting member as well I might add,

Morning Army..what a night. Sheesh MORE family needing helping out in their bills department offering a room.

"...but uncle, we will be worried about you all alone up in the hills". bwahahahaha
Thing is, it's my sweet niece..Idk what to do?!? I'm such a pushover. :oops:

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Why can't you?!? Are you not a member of ECF?!? A supporting member as well I might add,

Morning Army..what a night. Sheesh MORE family needing helping out in their bills department offering a room.

"...but uncle, we will be worried about you all alone up in the hills". bwahahahaha
Thing is, it's my sweet niece..Idk what to do?!? I'm such a pushover. :oops:
Girls know we're weak. Don't cave in!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread