GLASSMANOAK'S ContestThread #93 ...for WINNERS and with MULTIPLE WINNERS !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CountBoredom

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 11, 2014
San Diego, CA, USA
5/27 #2
Good news! I won't be moving furniture today, as my friend's dad's friend (I really need to shorten that: how about FRAD = Friend's Dad?) has to stay at home to help take care of his sick granddaughter. (Ok, ok, so the news that his granddaughter is sick isn't good news, but at least it means I get do some work during the morning...).

tumblr_lixoxxdjKG1qeeqxb.jpg

SailCat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 10, 2009
Beaverton, OR
www.SailCat.com
5/27 #2

5/27 #1
SailCat - I figured there was "more" after 6 years. :pop:
I joined a little over a year ago. Was very overwhelming. Still is. Which is why I stay here and a couple other threads. Sometimes I dip my toes in other places, but I'm never able to keep up.
btw - If you're lookin' for emoticons, at the top of the post box, click on the "smiley face" symbol, next to the symbol of a "landscape", emoticons will appear.:thumb:

:tumble:
Yep ... once I've given the journey a little more thought, I'll post s bit more. ECF has a wealth of knowledge and is a great reference source. Take a little time periodically to dig around; whatever your interest, the information is likely here somewheres. <G>

Regarding the smilies (emoticons) one may alternatively check Uncle's earlier post where he lays 'em out for all to see.

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
SmileySummertree.gif
Well - "MoringNite" - "Tree People" . . .

cute-yellow-sun-laughing.gif
. . . Start of a NEW DAY . . .
nTE7B9q8c.gif

Time for - COFFEE
sipping-coffee.gif

YES - COFFEE - TIME . . .
coffee-drinker-smiley-emoticon(2).gif

If this is 6 months, I wonder what 1 year will look like?

Eye_Roll_Emoticon_by_Konton_Kyoudai.gif
Well - Given how much "Stuff" "You've" acquired so far, that storage box is surely not going to be able to hold it all . . . So - I'll be glad to take it off your hands . . . Just Sayin' . . . ;)

- weird how I forget some things but not others - guess my brain is just full and if I add something then something else falls out

IMO - That's a GOOD Thing . . . It helps to avoid what would happen if "Stuff" didn't fall out . . .

imploder.gif

See You Later . . .

2005-02-21_095824_bone_wave_animation.gif

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
5/27 #1
Good morning/night Treefam......Must have coffee..........
5/27 #1

Thank you for the contest. Hope everyone is having a great vaping day & Had a wonderful Holiday.

c222225326c1e8b25b05f331184d2de8.jpg
Welcome Joe to the best thread on ECF..........
1cNxa64.png

vil-automn.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread