We got SLAMMED with orders over the weekend! Woohoo!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Katia

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2013
Omaha, NE
www.nicoticket.com
Thank you ALL so MUCH for your orders! We've asked the guys to put in extra hours this week. I will be working the production line as well - so our Store Chat will not be available this week. We want to make sure we get everyone's orders out as accurately and quickly as possible. Please email us at contact@nicoticket.com if you have any questions about your order. I will be checking emails periodically each day.

Thank you again for all of your orders! It is such a great sight to see all of those that love the liquid so much!

Cool-breeze

ECF Veteran
Nov 24, 2013
Upstate sc
After hearing about custard's last stand on ecI for almost 2 years. I finally placed my first order with you guys ( I hate waiting on shipping lol) I appreciate the dedication to getting those liquids out. I look forward to trying some new liquids and hope to become a regular.

Megan Kogijiki Ratchford

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2013
Arvada, CO
After hearing about custard's last stand on ecI for almost 2 years. I finally placed my first order with you guys ( I hate waiting on shipping lol) I appreciate the dedication to getting those liquids out. I look forward to trying some new liquids and hope to become a regular.
Welcome to the family!! :D

Nanny22

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Michigan
Hi Cool-breeze, welcome to the NuThouse! What took you so long?? :)
Seriously, I hope you love your CLS. If not, we have a swap thread here and you can just keep trying until you find the juices that fit you just right.
My favorites are Absolut Creme Brûlée and Peanut Butter Cookie. You can't go wrong with Grandma's Cinnamon Danish and Virus, Wakonda and Strawnilla, either. Actually, there's not a bad one in the whole bunch. :)
If you didn't use your one time "BOGO" coupon code, you can try a few and when you find your favorites, place a big order and use the code "BOGO" for half off your entire order. There couldn't be a better time for trying out all the ones that interest you!
Nice to meet you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread