Status
Not open for further replies.

Semiretired

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 24, 2011
Middle Georgia
DVR'd it, but haven't watched it yet.

Puttin all my smilies in PB. Nearly through the G's, but dang my arm is hurtin! lol

You could get Yiddle to tell you all about - saving you the time watching it and giving you more time to play with your gifs... :D:D:D

amoret

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 2, 2013
Sharon, ND, USA
Well, I messed up big time on Wednesday. I was "just" taking bread out for the birds and squirrels, and got careless on the small step going out the front door. Managed to thoroughly break both bones in my ankle. So I now have a huge collection of hardware in said ankle and am on no weight bearing for six weeks.:censored::-x

So I'm in a nursing home for rehab until my arm strength is up to holding up my ample weight for one legged walker hopping or six weeks, whichever comes first.

Meanwhile Liz is trying to find a place for Loki to stay, we have the cats set up for a neighbor to check on a couple of times a week, and I am not enjoying communal life on a day persons schedule and food that ranks way low even by hospital standards.:grr:

They couldn't do much of anything on the holiday weekend, including giving me the password for the slow internet connection. I'm not happy in case you couldn't tell.

3mg Meniere

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2013
Tomah Wisconsin
So I'm in a nursing home for rehab until my arm strength is up to holding up my ample weight for one legged walker hopping or six weeks, whichever comes first.

Meanwhile Liz is trying to find a place for Loki to stay, we have the cats set up for a neighbor to check on a couple of times a week, and I am not enjoying communal life on a day persons schedule and food that ranks way low even by hospital standards.:grr:

They couldn't do much of anything on the holiday weekend, including giving me the password for the slow internet connection. I'm not happy in case you couldn't tell.
Sad for your break. Hope you get moving again soon. Hope your cats and dog do well. Maybe they can visit. Happy you got connected again.

Will they allow you to go outside to vape? Good to catch some rays, anyway.

Ken_A

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 13, 2013
Florida
Well.. ARLO works for more than just me...
My gang of trimmers was here this morning.
image.jpg

I would sho the whole video, but ECF don't like .mp4
So you're telling us, we're screwed, with respect to Big Tobacco vs: ecigs - unless we buy us few a politicians? :-x
Yep. Start contributing to the ecig PAC today! :(

2legsshrt

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2009
Spokane,WA
Well my Grandaughter and Grand Son in law are gone back to El Paso. Had a great visit.
Sorry to see her go but it was sure good to see her. They had a 3 hour layover in Vegas and she ate at Popeye's and has been sick ever since. Throwing up on plane and on the way home from the airport and still this morning on the way to work. As soon as I figure out how to get the pics over here will post a couple.

seapeach

Cloud Dweller
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 12, 2015
Florida
Well, I messed up big time on Wednesday. I was "just" taking bread out for the birds and squirrels, and got careless on the small step going out the front door. Managed to thoroughly break both bones in my ankle. So I now have a huge collection of hardware in said ankle and am on no weight bearing for six weeks.:censored::-x

Oh no! Hope your recovery goes smooth.
Can you stealth vape? How would they know?

yiddleboge6

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 25, 2012
PA

So sorry to hear that....and you can't vape makes it worse. I'm afraid I'd be so ornery in those circumstances they'd only have two options......wheel me outside where I could vape, or.....put me under sedation to make me shut up and stop pestering 'em

bigbells

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2013
60 mi east of Raleigh NC
soledoubtshow.com
He's just a little guy. She thought our dog wouldn't remember her but Sophie the dog just about peed her pants when she saw her.
Yes, your grandson-in-law is just a wee fellow. Wait.... your dog wears pants?

Amoret, that absolutely stinks! My best wishes for you and your situation!

2legsshrt

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2009
Spokane,WA
I found out as soon as he makes E-5 he will re-enlist. He gets $45000 tax free for doing it. Going to make a career out of the USAF he loves it and I think its a great choice. When he gets above E-5 he will get $100000 for re=enlistment the next time. Not bad. She has a good job and they are doing very well. This is the first time we've gotten to spend any time with him and he is a really smart guy and nice too. We trained her well and picked a good one. So happy for both of them.

Ken_A

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 13, 2013
Florida

Try to get well as quickly as you can... And have family smuggle in some decient food!

JducyYzYhNKlcvpf2GvzS0jMw8nXptN7OKbE2w2gMrc=s197-p-no
TuLHydJpB85mlDrteamVbxyf40QQ_GCdN3v_niH2bxo=s197-p-no
ygDr964RNP5PikVMW25flbQ6PZxmsoOVYPOfUQiRvbo=s197-p-no
He's just a little guy. She thought our dog wouldn't remember her but Sophie the dog just about peed her pants when she saw her.
You would be surprised how quickly a dog or cat will memorize a person... Very perceptive beasties.

Iffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2011
Florida Suncoast
Managed to thoroughly break both bones in my ankle. So I now have a huge collection of hardware in said ankle and am on no weight bearing for six weeks.:censored::-x

amoret,

So sorry to hear that! I only hit the 'Like' in empathy. I did the same over seven years ago...

xray_zpsah5wrjpc.png

At least you'll heal quicker since you're vaping! My ankle coloring is still 'bruised' due to my smoking at the time <sigh>.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread