What are you vaping right now??

Status
Not open for further replies.

sachiaiko

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 24, 2009
Rainier, WA
Vaping bamboo elixir's Dragons Breath in 6mg strength using a Herakles tank on a 50watt eleaf

Dragons breath is a dragon fruit honeydew, not candy but note natural an below but nice and sweet with a richbthick cloud of vapor. Its my current all day vape, try it!! But buy it from the vendor as they are waaaaay cheaper then anywhere else... VapePanda

Also, they have a great deal, 3 18ml bottles for 25$ best price on the site including the 120ml bottle

sachiaiko

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 24, 2009
Rainier, WA
Oh Man!!! I'm going to have to try that!
I really like grape flavors an that surprised me cause i dontbusually in anything other then vape juice lol!

Here are a couple of my face

Ruthless - Grape Drank - kinda like a grape skittle/koolaide
Pixy (brand name escapes me at the moment) its a Grape pixyvstx flavor,cans its spot on right down to that odd pixycstixctwang in remember from childhood
And bonsai's "why so serious?" is a grape bubble gum flavor, but to me its less gum n more grape which I appreciate

I likecem all but push comes tonshove pixy ius probly my favorite, but not an allday vape

Hawk71

May 27, 2015
I really like grape flavors an that surprised me cause i dontbusually in anything other then vape juice lol!

Here are a couple of my face

Ruthless - Grape Drank - kinda like a grape skittle/koolaide
Pixy (brand name escapes me at the moment) its a Grape pixyvstx flavor,cans its spot on right down to that odd pixycstixctwang in remember from childhood
And bonsai's "why so serious?" is a grape bubble gum flavor, but to me its less gum n more grape which I appreciate

I likecem all but push comes tonshove pixy ius probly my favorite, but not an allday vape

Do any of those have a solid throat hit? I love a deep flavor with a throat hit!

Howester84

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 12, 2014
Nottingham
Oh Man!!! I'm going to have to try that!
You won't regret it. I've just gotten through an entire 30ml bottle in like 3 days. I'm ashamed of my self lol. I blame the atlantis 2. Darn thing sucked up my juice really quick. I gotta put another order in now, Booooo.

Reactions: Hawk71

Howester84

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 12, 2014
Nottingham
Do any of those have a solid throat hit? I love a deep flavor with a throat hit!
I'm telling you mate you will absolutely love purple nurple. I vape it in a kanger subtank mini set at 30 watts on my iStick 50w machine. the lung hit and throat hit is quality. It's very moreish.

Reactions: Hawk71
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread