Not open for further replies.

keepsmiling

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 8, 2014
Florida
Hi Dale, Splat, Angel and Chooch!
With you on the Grass Fire one. Someone who prefers shorties snapped it up fast.
Are you kidding? It was there at 8:30! I am the one who snatched it:D, but no one was around to fight me for it.:blink:

keepsmiling

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 8, 2014
Florida
Well, nitey nite all! Enjoy a little fresh strawberry cobbler on me b4 you go down for the count [emoji4]

5f67ec0b67d6791ed577bcfe6e8658bc.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk with my paws :)

Mommabird62
Is there any left Momma? :pThat would be awesome with some morning coffee. Yummo!
Recipe?

keepsmiling

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 8, 2014
Florida
I have to get some pics. I thought the 'feathers' tip was green, but it's a lovely shade of turquoise. The 'foils' tip is the most amazing creation, it's very 3-D.
And what fun the little tip called mica that glows is. I kept holding it up to the light and cupping it in my hand. It glows green...so cool.
Thank you Kayte & Doug:wub:
I see with the red mallee, that you are doing some new woodvil matches? I have a few incoming. Do you have a wood called yellow heart? I know Doug told me he does not work with the padauk anymore?

keepsmiling

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 8, 2014
Florida
KS, I love George!!! :wub: And that is so awesome what you're doing for him! Glad that Troy fell for him, too! I think someone mentioned previously that owners don't pick their dogs, dogs pick their owners...and I totally believe that with all my heart, especially with our two. So George is right where he is supposed to be. Hoping that he gets 100% healthy very soon.
Thank you so much Inbe. So sorry you got sunburned!

angelphyre

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2013
MS Gulf Coast/NOLA
Ok, so my glow in the dark bronze tip has to be one of the most amazing tips I've ever seen...not only is she gorgeous just as is, but when you take her in a dark room, all I can say is Wow! I am just in love! :wub:

I did my best to capture her glow for you guys...here she is in her natural state and her glowing glory!

mommabird62

squonkhead
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2014
NC
Is there any left Momma? :pThat would be awesome with some morning coffee. Yummo!
Recipe?

Easy peasy recipe KS! Put strawberries in the pan, sprinkle with sugar and a touch of water. Put in oven with just berries at 400 for 10 minutes. Take out of oven. For the topping I mix Bisquick to just thin enough to almost be able to pour it on and I put a little sugar in it and sprinkle some on top once you put it over the berries. Bake at 400 for about 20 mins[emoji4]

Mommabird62

mommabird62

squonkhead
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2014
NC
Ok, so my glow in the dark bronze tip has to be one of the most amazing tips I've ever seen...not only is she gorgeous just as is, but when you take her in a dark room, all I can say is Wow! I am just in love! :wub:

I did my best to capture her glow for you guys...here she is in her natural state and her glowing glory!

Love it angel! Still have to get one of those [emoji4]

Mommabird62

Kayte

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 23, 2012
NM, U.S.
www.molehillmountainart.com
Chooch - the dark color on the Raspberry Ripple is dark chocolate brown. Very nice!!!

Angel - I LOVE that tip! It's so classy!
Here's the video of it:

Have I ever mentioned my granddaughter, Evie? :laugh:;):laugh: I love listening to five year olds. They say THE best stuff! Here's one from Evie yesterday:
"Jessa would EVEN love me if I had elf ears, because we are REAL friends and it's not about our ears." :wub:
(Jessa and Evie are the same age and have been best friends since they were babies.)

Doug swung by our daughters house to pick up boxes of packing peanuts yesterday (Evie is still doing a great job at saving packing stuff for us.. :laugh:.) Lydi had decided to be a Princess yesterday, but sweetly offered to help grandpa take the boxes to the car.
11304422_10153363606654265_630017224_n.jpg

:angel:

keepsmiling

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 8, 2014
Florida
Easy peasy recipe KS! Put strawberries in the pan, sprinkle with sugar and a touch of water. Put in oven with just berries at 400 for 10 minutes. Take out of oven. For the topping I mix Bisquick to just thin enough to almost be able to pour it on and I put a little sugar in it and sprinkle some on top once you put it over the berries. Bake at 400 for about 20 mins[emoji4]

Mommabird62
Wow that does sound very easy. I bet you could do the same with cherries,blueberries, or peaches.Thanks Momma.
Not feeling good this evening so calling it a day early. Have a lovely evening all.

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina

WOW! She does glow don't she.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread