NotCigs refugee thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wuzznt Me

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Twilight Zone
I've got my old hippie vibe going. I ordered a 4oz bottle of Caramel Cream from Nature's Flavors, but to hit the free shipping over $25, I added a little bottle of Patchouli Oil. UPS just delivered :)

I go through a 2 oz bottle a month. buy it on feebay. Great for my hide. No skin anymore, just hide.

Bovinia

Divine Bovine
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
South Carolina
I dipped a q tip in it and stuck it in the vent of my window ac unit. My room smells very peace love dove ;)

59437dfac8Peace_Sign_jpg.jpeg

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
Well now.....

Got the KSM drilled...I laid mine in the drill press vise...Chucked up the 5/64ths...I drilled the top first and satisfied with the results I ran the bit on through and busted a hole through the bottom....Yes I did.....So far all is great with that....The drop too 3mg/ml has left me with the dreaded vapor's tongue so no opinions in regards too flavor improvement...Ya'll settle down....

Dang flood left me with trash that washed outta my driveway pipe....Rake, cart and Spike in tow I hiked about a 1/2 mile from the trash too the fire pile...All that done and put up Spike came up limping....Something bit him and was his inner front leg was swelling....We got Copperheads around so I brought him in and turned down the AC to cool him off...The swelling and sensitivity stabilized along with his breathing....There's clover nearby the fire pile and I saw bees there earlier...Betting that's what got him...

That spider that hit my ankle definitely had venom...A little larger than a skeeter bite with some weeping from the sting....I've been popped once by a Brown Recluse and numerous times by Black Widows...I don't suggest either...Sporting two almost healed tick bites ATM....It was a small tick and those bass turds bite/move/bite again...All that is just a unavoidable fact when you're in the woods so often....

You should have put some ACV on Spikes leg. It works! I too have been bitten once by a brown recluse. I had my boat shoes on our back screened porch. He had to have been in that shoe and got me right on the ankle when i put it on. Something that I never care to experience again! I NEVER, EVER leave shoes outside now. For the longest time after I was bit, I would step hard on my shoes before putting them on even though they were in the house.

I do not like pesticide at all but, we too live in the middle of the woods. May really be worth your while to get some spray with deet to keep the ticks off you. They carry too many funky diseases to risk it IMO

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
....and then outta the blue the KSM dumped it's contents...Thinking the hole drilling method may be wick sensitive...Oh well....That forced me to finally unbox the Lemo II...Hey....I been busy...I tore out the factory .5 and spun up a 1.2....So far all is well....

Lots of folks love their Lemo IIs Came close to getting one myself but, i have so darn many tanks already

El Dee

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2010
DIXIE
When first wicked there was cotton visible thru the holes...Checked awhile ago and the cotton disappeared...2.5 mm coil in there and that was pretty full of wick....Not sure I can get more in there...My coil was also mounted lower than the one in the video...Maybe the drilled KSM will be a go with a raised coil and as much wick as possible...and maybe not...

Spike's swelling has subsided...he's still gimping on that leg though....he should be fine tomorrow...

So far the Lemo II is rolling right along....vapor is great and flavor is so so...Pretty sure you're gonna deal with so so flavor when puffing a big vapor tank....Hopefully when everything is broken in a bit the flavor will improve some...

Bovinia

Divine Bovine
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
South Carolina
Morning ladies and gents :)

Salem, I've never had a severe spider bite, but scorpion stings were fairly often with I lived in Tx, as well as Florida. I also learned not to leave my shoes out on the porch, or walk out there barefoot at night. I learned real quick to wear my gloves when gardening or digging around in the mulch. Coral snakes were fairly common at my house out in the boonies in central west coast Fl.

Dee, no idea if it makes a difference except for how much wick it will hold, but I'm using a 3mm coil in my modded rba. Make sure your bottom contact stem on the rba is screwed in to the deck tight. (I'm sure you already have)

oly_r

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2011
Marylandistan
Wow, i'm finally back. I don't think i'v been on since the forum changed.

Got my IPV4 in the mail today, now i have to get a tank that is good enough for it. It just doesn't look like an Evod should be on it to me. So time for suggestions y'all. Don't care if it takes different coils (i thought about trying to stick to what i have a stock of). Airy or air control would be nice. I've been enjoying 1.8 - 2 ohm in the Evod but my stock is 2.5 (arrgghhh, oops). This one is for HOME so i'm not worried about size (hehehe).

I really appreciate how those of you who are into researching vaping supplies are so ready to help us lazy folk.

oly_r

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2011
Marylandistan
I would suggest either a Kanger mini subtank or a Kanger Nano.

So with this warning:
Warning: This tank uses a sub-ohm resistance atomizer. It will only work on a mechanical mod or a mod capable of firing an atomizer of 0.5ohm or lower. You must be sure that your mod AND batteries can handle SUB OHM coils. If you're using a regulated mod, make sure it can handle the amps. For mechanical mod users, please use 30 Amp batteries or higher. Use the OHMS LAW CALCULATOR, CHECK YOUR AMPS, and be safe! Any questions please contact us by email.

this only applies when loaded with the sub-ohm coils. Probably a dumb question but i don't want to get burned ;) I'm guessing a IPV4 should run this with the OCC: 1.2 Ohm atomizers.[/quote]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread