infant and e juice

Status
Not open for further replies.

yuseffuhler

Ultra Member
Mar 28, 2015
Houghton, MI
I am not sure about how exactly nicotine affects children/infants. But, Check this

Personally, I wouldn't expose them to any nicotine whatsoever.
Eh..... I'm not one to completely throw away what's being said there, but there were a lot of "if" and "could" and "might" thrown around. I agree with not exposing Them at all, and keeping it where their little hands can't get to it (mmine are ninjas. Makes it hard.).

Reactions: KattMamma

H0rus

May 22, 2015
Eh..... I'm not one to completely throw away what's being said there, but there were a lot of "if" and "could" and "might" thrown around. I agree with not exposing Them at all, and keeping it where their little hands can't get to it (mmine are ninjas. Makes it hard.).

Agreed. But, since it involves an infant, ifs and mights still crosses the "maximum acceptable risk".

ReigntheGamer

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2014
Let me explain it to you old man. HIS SISTER HAS... Oh never mind, I see you got it in the end. :)

Sorry I was just dumbfounded for a second, my first answer was if you have to ask that you have no business around an infant. But am trying to be less harsh on the forums but if prodded will respond. :)

FlamingoTutu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 5, 2013
In the Mountains
Sorry I was just dumbfounded for a second, my first answer was if you have to ask that you have no business around an infant. But am trying to be less harsh on the forums but if prodded will respond. :)
I'm glad he was cautious enough to ask. To be honest, when I started it didn't even occur to me that the dog would be interested in the stuff. Turns out he has a penchant for coffee vape. Scared the pee out of me when he thrashed a paper towel with some of the juice on it.

Please don't call poison control unless it is an emergency, you can find out here just fine. A call to PC asking an innocent question like that is used in ANTZ propaganda about the rising numbers to nic poisonings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread