Not open for further replies.

Sir2fyablyNutz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2015
West Virginia, USA

A little over 18 months ago, we held a prize for the 10 millionth post on ECF

Well, I’m very happy to say that we’ll soon be approaching the 15th million post and, exactly as we did last time, we’ll have a prizes for this landmark.

Our registered suppliers have been extremely generous, and we've a whole host of prizes up for grabs. So, the way this will run is...

We will have one main winner and a number of runner ups. The main winner will be the post we deem to be the 15millionth, and the runner ups will be every (as yet undetermined) number of posts afterwards. The winner will get the first pick of the prizes on offer, and subsequent runner ups will get to choose in the order they come through. How does that sound?

I can’t tell you how much it means to me that this site I started on a whim 7 and a half years ago has become such an amazing living beast; a community that has been responsible for the increasingly global phenomenon that is vaping.

It’s worth thinking for a minute about these 15 million posts. Among them are some of the most important conversations in public health history. I don’t think this is an exaggeration; Conversations that have led to new products, conversations that led to lives changed, conversations that in aggregate have played a massive part in vaping entering the mainstream.

The future’s ahead, and the conversation continues, but I wanted to take this moment to say thank you!

Oh, and good luck!

mattiem

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
New weekly number game has just started @ GotVapes Weekly: Come play with us. New Game every week! | Page 231 | E-Cigarette Forum

The Prize:
3 --- 36ml bottles of FluxNectar

fluxnectar_silver.png

Sir2fyablyNutz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2015
West Virginia, USA
Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.