MolinShop - Wholesale DIY flavours-Chemnovatic bases- juices- Worldwide Shipping

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marcelina

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 18, 2012
Poland
molinshop.com
Well, thank you! Like I own company who actually has an impact in flavours production, I ma deeply satisfied that we can show the certificates to the public.

It was very uncomfortable before to quote "no diacetyl" like here: Inawera's response to questions regarding their use of Diacetyl & related Diketones | E-Cigarette Forum
and could not provide the proof from the actual manufacturer. Glad those times have passed now, as in molinshop & chemnovatic we take a huge amount of work before any flavour or product will be put on your shelf :)

Aurora-Oblivion

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2012
Isle of the Wizards
Is there any issues with shipping to the US? Do orders get stuck in customs or anything?

No problems with customs DannyG NJ, I've had many packages come through via USPS and DHL (seen many US customers around the forums order as well), all arrived within their expected times without any extended delays in customs :thumb:

The USPS option (Cheaper) usually takes on average about 8-12 days to arrive, the DHL 2-4 for the most expensive, and 3-5 (Sometimes 5-7) for the cheaper DHL option

Marcelina

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 18, 2012
Poland
molinshop.com
Hello on Thursday!

Shall we start early WEEKEND? Yeah! I prepared something very special for you only for this weekend. To celebrate 15 millions posts on ECF forum & get the best price possible here it is!

I upgrade your code ECFORUM to 20% off
valid from today THURSDAY 28.05.2015 and end midnight SUNDAY 31.05.2015

ecf20off.jpg

All you have to do is to use ECFORUM discount code at the checkout.
In conjunction with the code we started our selected MOLIQ e-liquids promotion
smile.gif

bn_weekend_only_2.jpg

So till Sunday you can get our Freeze Mint, tobacco, New York and Chocolate MOLIQs at a reduced -15% price. And here is the best part: ECFORUM code goes well with discounted MOLIQs (crazy right?) so can actually get -35% on them
smile.gif

This way a 10ml bottle will cost you $4.48 and a 30ml one $10.65.

Please remember that ECOFRUM code is valid: 28.05 - 31.05 and MOLIQ -15% promotion starts tommorow and ends on Sunday.

Specials

Exept for our MOLIQ e-liquids we have plenty of DIY assortment like flavours, bases, bottles, etc. so we actually cover everything
smile.gif

We also deliver fast!​

fastshipping.jpg

Order, pack, fly and know to your door :)

Thanks for the awesome week & have AWESOME weekend :)

Vape on & Wholesale Eliquids, MolinShop, Molinberry, Moliq, Discount Code 15% Off, The Best E-Liquids, Flavours, Bases And Many More!

:pervy:

Last edited:

Aurora-Oblivion

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2012
Isle of the Wizards
35% off, that's a killer deal for ECF on some simply divine tasting juices and flavors, thanks so much Marcelina! :) :thumb:

Anyone looking for suggestions on what to try first? I highly suggest trying the Chocolate Orange and plain Chocolate! :thumb: 8 O'Clock is another great Chocolate juice (choc. mint), for the mint fans!

These are unlike ALL the other poor examples of chocolates you may have tried in the past that failed miserably, finally someone knows how to do chocolate right and it's Molinshop!! :thumbs:

These a're simply the best and will not let you down in the chocolate department :thumb:

Big congrats to everyone onboard at ECF, 15 million posts WOW!! :thumbs:

Last edited:

Aurora-Oblivion

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2012
Isle of the Wizards
Thank you Aurora :) Yes MOLIQ Chocolate is a must have this weekend :) Always on my desk, but I fall in love slowly with MOLIQ Chocolate orange too :)
I can't eat chocolate, so I will vape it :)

That's terrible Marcelina, are you allergic to chocolate, or just to keep your body more healthy you avoid it?

I need to order some regular chocolate juice soon, I miss it! Hopefully you add it's flavoring to the DIY available flavorings in the future!

I tried mixing some hazelnut and glamour chocolate, but it's just not the same :oops: ;)

Marcelina

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 18, 2012
Poland
molinshop.com
New York MOLIQ juice check!

Amazing MOLIQ liquid, original American Bubble gum. Insane Strawberry sweetness & freshness of cold and juicy Watermelon. Perfect combination for the city, that never sleeps!

New York now for $13.32
Use your code ECFORUM to get additional 20% off.

Total for New York $10.62 !

maly11.jpg

SHOP NOW: Strength 6 - Moliq New York 10ml - MolinShop

With our fast DHL shipping, buy today.

We pack it on Monday & get to your door on Tuesday!
you can't beat that :)

fastshipping.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread