Not open for further replies.

Nanny22

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Michigan
Thats the plan, thanks!
Smart man! Most of us planned our BOGO order like a bank heist.
There will be another BOGO opportunity on June 11, when Nicoticket celebrates their second anniversary. I've used my first BOGO, but I am planning the second one just as carefully as the first!

GccTxs67

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2015
Virginia
Smart man! Most of us planned our BOGO order like a bank heist.
There will be another BOGO opportunity on June 11, when Nicoticket celebrates their second anniversary. I've used my first BOGO, but I am planning the second one just as carefully as the first!

Nice! Putting in my "sample" order tonight.

Nanny22

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Michigan
Nice! Putting in my "sample" order tonight.
Don't forget the ACB and the PBC!
And of course, The Virus and Wakonda .... and Passioncake...... and Grandma's Cinnamon Danish ....
What are you planning? Run it past us and we will give you help if you need it. We're experienced at heisting ... I mean PLANNING.

GccTxs67

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2015
Virginia
Don't forget the ACB and the PBC!
And of course, The Virus and Wakonda .... and Passioncake...... and Grandma's Cinnamon Danish ....
What are you planning? Run it past us and we will give you help if you need it. We're experienced at heisting ... I mean PLANNING.

Lmao.....

GCD, CLS, Virus, ACB, SD

Nanny22

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Michigan
Lmao.....

GCD, CLS, Virus, ACB, SD
SD? Ya mean SB for Sure Bert?
Looks like a good list. You're missing PBC, but it's ok, it's not everyone's thing. NT is the best PBC, though. Just sayin'.
I don't see Wakonda, either - not a coffee drinker? No Passioncake??
Just pulling your chain -- leave a few for the next order, I guess. You won't be disappointed.

Nanny22

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Michigan
Ohhhhh, it's called the doodle lol

So TD
LOL, too many initials in vaping! It can be so confusing!
JMO, I find Doodle and GCD are "somewhat" similar ..... scratch one and toss in another.
Just send me your credit card and I will take care of this for you.:)

Clark46227

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2014
Indy
f5bf28a3a1de6ece184a45371670ee31.jpg

Do not forget Wakonda.

Sloth Tonight

CF Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2014
NY
Honestly man, being so close to the 50% off anniversary sale, it may be best to save the BOGO for even longer...you can see what you like, and hit the anniversary sale - then a bit down the road when funds are back up, nail that BOGO :)

ETA June 11 = anniversary sale

poobear

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2010
IN
Honestly man, being so close to the 50% off anniversary sale, it may be best to save the BOGO for even longer...you can see what you like, and hit the anniversary sale - then a bit down the road when funds are back up, nail that BOGO :)

thanks fair,,, I had the date wrong so it is the 11th

Alawot

Wakonda Warrior
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2015
Lebanon, Ohio

Thanks for confirming the sale date. I wasn't sure myself. I need to start on my list... hmm, can one any amount of Wakonda actually be enough??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread